Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

+61
MyP&V
danaxyzw
Hero
cheesesandwitchs
Matthieu Stepec
sunburst
aendym
endre
zielarz999
Circle_of_Fists
theWarden
Jason Scott
surehit123
ROBIN
Lanxil
frank
MysteriousGgirl
Klavier
klixonnylle
goodell
prasanna
Karla Marx
Lunarr
Aigle
tomomimorgan
Ursula Spots
Christian
Pianokid220
poper
arzi
lepianoman
leonard
Biko
xkuruma
maestoso
karax268
Kjetil
zihanah
Fryderyk
Amro
khalyd
Rykaerdoe
harmony
The Royal Nobody
Shouji
kwesifriends
Marnex
Sepheron
Jordan
CripKilla
Phi
Casyopea
g0tfish
zeroflash
Phobik2000
maggiekedves
Admin Andrew
pianohama
VictorCS
Thomandy
65 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39 - Page 30 Empty Re: Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

Post by Hero Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 am

i feel bad for asking this so late in the convo - an i didn't go through all 37 pages - sadly i dont have that much time else i would... but where can i get sheet music for The Entertainer? I've wanted to play it for a while but never knew name.

Hero
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Piano/keyboard is my hobby - and soon to be my job, hopefully (crossing fingers)
Length of time playing piano : 11 years
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39 - Page 30 Empty Re: Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

Post by Thomandy Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 am

Hero wrote:i feel bad for asking this so late in the convo - an i didn't go through all 37 pages - sadly i dont have that much time else i would... but where can i get sheet music for The Entertainer? I've wanted to play it for a while but never knew name.

I dont know actually, I got it in a book.. But you would probably find it online if you look for it, might take some time though Smile Good Luck!^^
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:08 pm

The Story Behind Tak's Waltz:
Via Paul I got to hear Tak and her amazing voice, so I asked if there would be possible to compose a piece for her, that she would like to sing. Gladly I got the opportunity, but since she was leaving in 2-3 days for appearance in a concert, my time was limited. Basically, the idea, and the overall structure was composed the first night, and the second day I finished it + I did something I have never done before. I composed a Vocal to go with the Piano. I am very satisfied and I hope you like it as well. Im very glad to have gotten this opportunity, so Ill have to send a huge thank you To Paul and Tak - And I cant forget Khwan who edited this video and overall is Great at edit and create the final result Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Circle_of_Fists Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 am

Beautiful arrangement! Very Happy
Circle_of_Fists
Circle_of_Fists
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 292
Job/hobbies : I needed a new hobby so piano it is!
Length of time playing piano : since June 09
Guru Points : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 am

Circle_of_Fists wrote:Beautiful arrangement! Very Happy

Glad you liked it Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thomas-Andersen/274241352758

This is my Prelude in F minor(Transitioned to Eminor for Tak's Voice), with a twist! Tak is improvising over my composition, based on the ideas and melodies in the piece! So I hope you enjoy this Video, wich is the second video I post where Tak i singing! The other one is Tak's Waltz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRFUNz...

Also, Im going to make a Lesson, posting it next week! If I dont got a performance, that is.. If I do go a performance I will post it as an Extra or in Two Weeks! Smile Suggest topics, cause I want these lessons to address beginner issues, as well as reflect the need of my subscribers! Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 am

Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by danaxyzw Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 am

Very nice Thomas, she has the voice of a fairy.
danaxyzw
danaxyzw
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Female Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : toystore for living, music, movies, love nature esspecially in summer, good books, and few other i can t think of...
Length of time playing piano : some time, self teaching...slow progress
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Smile .. Chopin Waltz

Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 pm

I should try a classical piace myself one day, dont know why I havent.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnex Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 am

It'd be great to see you play Revolutionary Etude-Chopin, Thomandy(If you havn't already, since I haven't kept up to date with your preformances). That's one of my favorite pieces by him.
Marnex
Marnex
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : Video games,computer, and piano
Length of time playing piano : Since 2008
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 am

So, Thomandy, you got something up your sleeve? A month since last recording ^_^

Not that I should speak about recording and stuff, but been busy sculpting Smile
VictorCS
VictorCS

Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 am

VictorCS wrote:So, Thomandy, you got something up your sleeve? A month since last recording ^_^

Not that I should speak about recording and stuff, but been busy sculpting Smile

Since you ask Ill ad the recording, or Id say Re-Recording of Opus9 No2 by Chopin.
Im also going to perform Hes a Pirat soon and my own Impromptu which I created last year Smile

Nocturne Op9 No2 - Chopin
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Marnex wrote:It'd be great to see you play Revolutionary Etude-Chopin, Thomandy(If you havn't already, since I haven't kept up to date with your preformances). That's one of my favorite pieces by him.

Yeah, Ill relearn it some day Smile Hopefully sooner than later Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

danaxyzw wrote:Very nice Thomas, she has the voice of a fairy.

Yeah Smile Glad you liked it Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39 - Page 30 Empty Thomas's Performances - NEW Original Piano Duo - Collaboration - Page 38

Post by Thomandy Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Original Composition in B minor. Im playing the Left Part, and Paul Barton is playing the Right Part. Hope you enjoy our Collaboration Video ^^

The Story:
It started in January this year, 2010. Artist and Pianist Paul Barton asked if I would like to compose a short prelude for 4 hands. I really liked his initiative and said yes right away.

I actually created the first part in a couple of days, and I quickly found out that this would not become a short prelude. I kept going, and to be honest I had a hard time creating the B section. I had already done the Fast C section but needed, I felt, a calm B section in a new key. I used probably, on and off, a month to create a B section.. But I was not happy with it at all.. I threw it away, and started totally fresh.. 2 days later I had a B section... Talk about walking into a dead end, and then the relief when finally getting back on track again..

Then, It was time to create something totally different for the middle section. A lyrical, more unpredictable part. And for me, It might be the best part of the whole piece.. Might be.. But in a piece, all parts have to fit together and create something bigger than itself, and hopefully I managed to do so.

Its a very structured piece, It more theoretical than my previous works, so try to listen actively to find those minor things that co-exist in this piece!

The Piece:
It starts with an Intro, going into the A which are repeated with the added 8va/One Octave up - Then going to the 6th. This is actually based one many of the same patters as the C section which arrives after a re-enforcement of the A.

Then the lyrical D section, which is repeated twice breaks the whole piece in two. Then the C section once again appears, ending calmly before a new A and A-8va.

Finally the Coda/E section which is based on the same harmony and pattern as the B section. Ending the piece!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 am

Grieg Arietta

My first Grieg Smile Its his lyrical piece, Arietta op. 12 no. 1 and Its one of my favourites! Its also quite hard to express what the piece requires, but I have tried my best, at least the best I can do at the moment! Smile So I hope you enjoy it!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by MyP&V Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Beautiful!!!! Very Happy
The rose on the keyboard is a nice detail!!!
Congratulations!!!!

MyP&V
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 17
Guru Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

MyP&V wrote:Beautiful!!!! Very Happy
The rose on the keyboard is a nice detail!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Philip Wilcher, Waterlilies

This is one of my favourite contemporary pieces, composed by my friend Philip Wilcher. Waterlilies after Monet. Hope you enjoy!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnex Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 am

Great preformances, Thomandy. You've really advanced since your first video.

Sadly, I haven't advanced as much =\
Marnex
Marnex
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Marnex wrote:Great preformances, Thomandy. You've really advanced since your first video.

Thanks Smile Keep at it!! Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 pm

I liked the "Original Composition in B minor" duett... Very dramatic, could've been used as a war movie soundtrack where people are blowing up and slowly dying ^_^
VictorCS
VictorCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnex Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 am

Thomandy wrote:
Marnex wrote:Great preformances, Thomandy. You've really advanced since your first video.

Thanks Smile Keep at it!! Smile

Thanks. I've actually learned a couple of Zelda songs =)
Marnex
Marnex
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianoted Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:19 am

Great playing!
Pianoted
Pianoted
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Number of posts : 154
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next