Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

+61
MyP&V
danaxyzw
Hero
cheesesandwitchs
Matthieu Stepec
sunburst
aendym
endre
zielarz999
Circle_of_Fists
theWarden
Jason Scott
surehit123
ROBIN
Lanxil
frank
MysteriousGgirl
Klavier
klixonnylle
goodell
prasanna
Karla Marx
Lunarr
Aigle
tomomimorgan
Ursula Spots
Christian
Pianokid220
poper
arzi
lepianoman
leonard
Biko
xkuruma
maestoso
karax268
Kjetil
zihanah
Fryderyk
Amro
khalyd
Rykaerdoe
harmony
The Royal Nobody
Shouji
kwesifriends
Marnex
Sepheron
Jordan
CripKilla
Phi
Casyopea
g0tfish
zeroflash
Phobik2000
maggiekedves
Admin Andrew
pianohama
VictorCS
Thomandy
65 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39 - Page 22 Empty Re: Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

Post by Marnex Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 am

Ohh ok I get it. Thanks I'll go search on google or something.
Marnex
Marnex
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : Video games,computer, and piano
Length of time playing piano : Since 2008
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39 - Page 22 Empty Re: Thomas's Performances - NEW Liszt Moments Musicaux D.01 - Page 39

Post by prasanna Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Now you made me VERY happy Actually, you made my day Didnt know where I should be at this point in my progress, but understand now that I maby got some tallent, couse of what you are saying
I have seen that lesson #21, and try to think about it; the slightly overcurled fingers. But I thought it was harder thinking about it playing The Entertainer. But, working on it as we speak
hey,Thomandy im happy to see you(in photo actually). i have 1 month on my piano.i cant recognise or hit correct keys of rythm in left hand as you did in third video.its hears nice how to make it lik that.did you qver come my problem. how long for a day you practice.and how you practice.i too practice 1 hour and more .if you ansewer then i could too able to play like you.thanks

prasanna
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 5
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

prasanna wrote:
Now you made me VERY happy Actually, you made my day Didnt know where I should be at this point in my progress, but understand now that I maby got some tallent, couse of what you are saying
I have seen that lesson #21, and try to think about it; the slightly overcurled fingers. But I thought it was harder thinking about it playing The Entertainer. But, working on it as we speak
hey,Thomandy im happy to see you(in photo actually). i have 1 month on my piano.i cant recognise or hit correct keys of rythm in left hand as you did in third video.its hears nice how to make it lik that.did you qver come my problem. how long for a day you practice.and how you practice.i too practice 1 hour and more .if you ansewer then i could too able to play like you.thanks

Hi Smile

Well, when I started to play I didnt really get into that problem about not being able to play with both hands. Cause I started Love Shine a Light without really knowing that playing both hands could be a problem, so I never focused on it. I just went Very slow to begin with and after a week I could play the piece. But you just have to go slow: Learn Right Hand, Learn Left Hand - Then you actually have to RELEARN hands together. They dont automatically fit together. Your brain isnt put together like that, especially not in the beginning of learning piano Smile

Learn Right Hand
Learn Left Hand
Learn Hands together

Yeah, I did Practice 1 hour + each day. But the last 2months I have maybe been playing 2-3 hours a week Razz Had some motivation-problems. But yeah, If you can at Least practice 1 hour each day that is a good start Smile Maybe devide it into 2-3 sessions, each = 20min Smile Then your Brain will work with things in between the sessions and you can improve a lot faster Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 pm

This is a piece I composed on Friday! Its a type of piece that takes me around 1-2 hours to create, and since its sort of easy to create these Im not sure they got debt enough Razz And Im a little unsure if I should keep on composing pieces like these Smile ... But yeah, let me know your thought about this!! Smile

Enjoy

Fun With Modulation - Original

The reason for the title is that I modulate lots of times back anc forth in this piece, Aminor -> Eminor -> F#minor -> AMajor -> Aminor ect
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by goodell Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Very well done! I dig it! Razz
goodell
goodell
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : No job currently / Soccer, weight lifting, tennis, video games, gaining useless talents....
Length of time playing piano : Since about Feb. 10, 2009
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 am

goodell wrote:Very well done! I dig it! Razz

Glad you like it =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnex Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:05 am

That was pretty good Thomandy. Props on the 27 pages Smile
Marnex
Marnex
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : Video games,computer, and piano
Length of time playing piano : Since 2008
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 am

Marnex wrote:That was pretty good Thomandy. Props on the 27 pages Smile

Hi Smile Thanks =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Morbid Mind - Improv (NOT FOR KIDS/MINORS)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

creepyness.....
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:creepyness.....

Hehe Smile Its really not music, its more like effects created on piano, but.. Smile
So you arnt a big fan of Creepyness?? I just had to do something very different for a change Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 pm

This is music, could've been a soundtrack for a horror movie Very Happy

It's not beautiful tho in the sense of pleasure to the mind, if you're not a mad serial killer or something Razz
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm

VictorCS wrote:This is music, could've been a soundtrack for a horror movie Very Happy

It's not beautiful tho in the sense of pleasure to the mind, if you're not a mad serial killer or something Razz

Thanks, yeah I was a bit unsure about that fact Smile
No, thats for sure! Hehe, you might not feel overall relaxed after viewing this Smile
... hehe, unless as you say you're a mad serial killer Razz
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm

This is a piece I learned today. I think I set a new record in learning, cause its 61 bars, (probably grade 2)
and knew it after about 25minutes Razz

The piece is composed by Sabrina Yu!! Remember her name!
She is 5yr old Smile And I really like the mood in this piece, its beautiful Smile

Almost like a trusty sailor, committed to his job but also wishing he where'nt on the sea all the time Smile

Sailor of the sea - Sabrina Yu
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:07 pm

nice! that's pretty quick learning ^_^ You took my advice on enjoying some simple pieces hey?
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:nice! that's pretty quick learning ^_^ You took my advice on enjoying some simple pieces hey?

Yup Smile When "vivian2nana" posted the video I decided to go for that one Smile
Easy and very nice Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm

This new piece/mix is created and composed with Nrj Dance eJay and my piano.
Its sort of a big project, I started on it yesterday and I have used some hours today to get it done Smile

Hope you enjoy Smile

Original Mix Vol 1 - Original
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Some still use eJay? Remember using that 8-9 years ago, but since then I've switched to FruityLoops where you do everything, sure eJay is nice to make something fast ^_^

Catchy melody tho, but looks like you've gain massive weight lol!

I'm moving this week, getting to figure out how to set my new room up, it's just 10 minutes away from where I live, but still seems so far away from the city. Anyway, I'm gonna get myself set up so I can have both my synth and piano connected, maybe buy myself a tripod for my piano so it gets in the right height. I actually miss to play around with my synth, havent done that in ages. I bought it to make trance, never did tho ( lack of music theory Neutral )
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 am

XD how did you like making techno music? (ps how's school of velocity coming?)
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am

VictorCS wrote:Some still use eJay? Remember using that 8-9 years ago, but since then I've switched to FruityLoops where you do everything, sure eJay is nice to make something fast ^_^

Catchy melody tho, but looks like you've gain massive weight lol!

Hehe Smile Yeah, Its a program my sister got here hands on and I thought it was fun Smile
And yeah, haha Smile Have gained some wheight, but Not like that Razz hehe

Admin Andrew wrote:XD how did you like making techno music? (ps how's school of velocity coming?)

Hehe, not techno? Razz Techno is more computer, I would say this is Dance/Trance. You see I dont like Techno at all Smile hehe.. But Yeah, I listen a lot to Dance and Trance when I work out, Its the only thing that works for a good workout and I thought I was fun Smile

The op299, Im starting it tomorrow. Thinking Im learning the beginning over again, cause I have forgotten the chords Razz hehe - But im looking forward to getting into it, hopefully Ill get better and not injured, so Im going to feel the territory at first Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by pianohama Sat May 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Thomandy wrote:This new piece/mix is created and composed with Nrj Dance eJay and my piano.
Its sort of a big project, I started on it yesterday and I have used some hours today to get it done Smile

Hope you enjoy Smile

Original Mix Vol 1 - Original

Well, it was good mixed and so, but there's not alot that make the song itself stand out. I listened through it and it sounds like all you play is Am - G - F - G or something like that all through the song... There's not much variation...

You should also try to do more variation drumwise - it sounds to basic.

Google this "music hook" and read all about it and you will understand what is lacking in your song Smile

I'm not trying to be offensive - I just think that you have gone far enough to take some constructive criticism. My critique doesn't really have much with you playing to do, but more with the song Smile
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat May 09, 2009 11:11 pm

pianohama wrote:Well, it was good mixed and so, but there's not alot that make the song itself stand out. I listened through it and it sounds like all you play is Am - G - F - G or something like that all through the song... There's not much variation...

Google this "music hook" and read all about it and you will understand what is lacking in your song Smile

I'm not trying to be offensive - I just think that you have gone far enough to take some constructive criticism. My critique doesn't really have much with you playing to do, but more with the song Smile

Yeah Smile I see your point Smile But this isnt something Im aiming a lot for Smile So its pretty basic for sure!
And the melody is simple and based one the tonic and the 5th in a minor yeah. Smile
But Ill look up that page If im ever going to do this again sometime Smile But dont expect any better mix, cause I think the Prog is very basic in itself, sort of a youth-program I think, I borrowed it from my younger sister Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by pianohama Sun May 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Thomandy wrote:
pianohama wrote:Well, it was good mixed and so, but there's not alot that make the song itself stand out. I listened through it and it sounds like all you play is Am - G - F - G or something like that all through the song... There's not much variation...

Yeah Smile I see your point Smile But this isnt something Im aiming a lot for Smile So its pretty basic for sure!
And the melody is simple and based one the tonic and the 5th in a minor yeah. Smile
But Ill look up that page If im ever going to do this again sometime Smile But dont expect any better mix, cause I think the Prog is very basic in itself, sort of a youth-program I think, I borrowed it from my younger sister Smile

Yeah I understand that you were just experimenting, but you should look up what a music hook is anyway, it will open up many new doors for you, trust me ^^
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun May 10, 2009 3:37 pm

pianohama wrote:
Yeah I understand that you were just experimenting, but you should look up what a music hook is anyway, it will open up many new doors for you, trust me ^^

I know what a Hook is Smile hehe
"Taaaaaake ooon me" from A-ha, was a great hook Smile

I misread you the first time Razz I thought there was a page called "Music Hook" with theory clown hehe
But yeah, most of my pieces got Hooks Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon May 11, 2009 12:12 am

New one Smile

Comptine d'un autre été - Yann Tiersen
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next