Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !!

3 posters

Go down

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !! Empty My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !!

Post by Amro Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm posting this & expecting that the only thing you'll say is : "Practice & Make it"

But I find it very hard to manage these 2 notes with my left hand & roll back quickly to manage the next notes with no messes !! Crying or Very sad

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !! 29697415sn4

What do you think ?!

btw, this is in Eb = B is flat
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : Graphics, Internet & Piano
Length of time playing piano : 2 Years of Trying but seriously from 4 Mnths.
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !! Empty Re: My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !!

Post by Thomandy Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Amro wrote:Hi Everyone,
I'm posting this & expecting that the only thing you'll say is : "Practice & Make it"

But I find it very hard to manage these 2 notes with my left hand & roll back quickly to manage the next notes with no messes !! Crying or Very sad

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !! 29697415sn4

What do you think ?!

btw, this is in Eb = B is flat

Hehe. Practice and youll make it Wink

But yeah... What are the speed you CAN do it without messing up anything? Find that speed, and then go 20% slower.
Repeat the tricky part, and only that part: 20time - PERFECT every single time. If you mess up on nr 13. Then start over and do 20 more until you can do it perfect every 20 times. Do this at least 5 times today with some time in between the tries. Then do the same tomorrow until you can do it slightly faster, and then suddenly youll be finding yourself playing this "perfect" in notime.
The 20 repeats shouldnt take long. Maybe a couple of minutes pr session Smile

If someone or you are against this, then let me know Smile But this works for me at least Razz
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !! Empty Re: My Fingers can't manage these 2 notes !!

Post by Amro Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Thomandy wrote:Hehe. Practice and youll make it Wink

But yeah... What are the speed you CAN do it without messing up anything? Find that speed, and then go 20% slower.
Repeat the tricky part, and only that part: 20time - PERFECT every single time. If you mess up on nr 13. Then start over and do 20 more until you can do it perfect every 20 times. Do this at least 5 times today with some time in between the tries. Then do the same tomorrow until you can do it slightly faster, and then suddenly youll be finding yourself playing this "perfect" in notime.

If someone or you are against this, then let me know Smile But this works for me at least Razz

Hehe,
Thanks Thomas .. I'll do it .. I know that this will 100 % work ..
but the problem is that I can't press them on the piano "bigger than the natural fingers space - from Thumb to Pinky" .. try it yourself bounce
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Thomas's advice is the right approach.

You should be able to reach the notes by doing a leap. Start with your wrist turned hitting one note, then turn your wrist like you're opening a door, and as your turn it, leap across the keys to the key you need to hit.

^_^ You want to do is smoothly, with one motion, and play relaxed. Also you should be prettly low across the keys. You don't need to leap really high into the air.
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Amro wrote:
Thomandy wrote:Hehe. Practice and youll make it Wink

Hehe,
Thanks Thomas .. I'll do it .. I know that this will 100 % work ..
but the problem is that I can't press them on the piano "bigger than the natural fingers space - from Thumb to Pinky" .. try it yourself bounce

Well, yeah. I didnt think you meant to hit them at the same time, then you would have to be Rachminenkov Razz
But do as Andrew say. Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:06 am

Admin Andrew wrote:Thomas's advice is the right approach.

You should be able to reach the notes by doing a leap. Start with your wrist turned hitting one note, then turn your wrist like you're opening a door, and as your turn it, leap across the keys to the key you need to hit.

^_^ You want to do is smoothly, with one motion, and play relaxed. Also you should be prettly low across the keys. You don't need to leap really high into the air.

Thanks Andrew .. but They should be played at the same time I think .. as they are written at the same sec. ?!

If I have to play them seperated this would be pretty easy Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven THANK YOU Like a Star @ heaven
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:27 am

Thomandy wrote:Well, yeah. I didnt think you meant to hit them at the same time, then you would have to be Rachminenkov Razz

No, I meant that .. but as I asked Andrew, if this happened .. I'll be very happy because this will be very easy for me Very Happy

btw, I Love Rachminenkov Wink
also a question .. " How could he do that ?! "
he has 6 fingers ?! Shocked

Last edited by Amro on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:23 am

Amro wrote:
Thomandy wrote:Well, yeah. I didnt think you meant to hit them at the same time, then you would have to be Rachminenkov Razz

No, I meant that .. but as I asked Andrew, if this happened .. I'll be very happy because this will be very easy for me Very Happy

btw, I Love Rachminenkov Wink
also a question .. " How could he do that ?! "
Does he has 6 fingers ?! Shocked

He got VERY big hands and can reach about one and a half octave Smile So a 10th would be a piece of cake for him Razz
I can Barly reach a 10 if I touch the Very end of the keys, and a 9th as in the Moonlight Sonata worked okay Razz
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 am

Thomandy wrote:He got VERY big hands and can reach about one and a half octave Smile So a 10th would be a piece of cake for him Razz
I can Barly reach a 10 if I touch the Very end of the keys, and a 9th as in the Moonlight Sonata worked okay Razz

Hehe .. Yeah ..

9th is Maximum for me Very Happy
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down