Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullsome praise for your teaching Andrew

2 posters

Go down

Fullsome praise for your teaching Andrew Empty Fullsome praise for your teaching Andrew

Post by kieranor Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Thank you for being my teacher on the long, but hopefully fulfilling road to learning the piano. I am a 55 year old theoretical physicist in the South West of Ireland and I discovered your site and videos through Google.

I have played guitar for years but yearned for a more chordal experience, so now I hope to produce cacophony now through piano abuse. (My singing voice has been cited as grounds for divorce; through piano I may be able to produce a fuller sound thus avoiding use of my vocal chords)

Initially I had some difficulty relating to your multi-dimensional, post modern, deconstructionist analogies and tangential asides but I quickly realized that if it made sense to you then I should go with the flow to have the same level of fun. (I must admit though that the image you evoked of two cloned Schwartzeneggers tugging a misfortunate rope to breaking point (Your video on Posture) will probably haunt me to my grave.

I doff my hat to you Sir, in appreciation...

Kieran

kieranor

Number of posts : 1
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Fullsome praise for your teaching Andrew Empty Re: Fullsome praise for your teaching Andrew

Post by Tryder Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 am

Yes! Much Love to you Andrew and Thank-You VERY much! You are the best teacher I've seen online thus far. I admire your love, passion, and your positive energy. I'm a positive person myself so, I just love it!

I had a nice keyboard for years and failed to take the initiative to learn the keys due to laziness. Now that I'm making music, I know how imperative it is to learn my keys. The funny thing is that I can come up with some pretty good melody lines, but I don't know what I'm doing...

So, I am now 29(Like that Russian Woman) and I am ready to take the steps necessary to achieve my goals of becoming a pretty decent keyboard or piano player...Thank-You once again for everything your providing. I will donate as soon as I get another job.

TRYDER

Tryder
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Making MusiC
Length of time playing piano : On & Off for one year(2009)
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-16

http://www.Myspace.com/BlackHouse09

Back to top Go down