Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here If you consider me your teacher!

+108
Amay
Kelly
sadio
ionas
Cricket
Caius
Kinatic
ZoologyGirl
Pianoted
posy
sridhar
PianoVic
Casioc180
sergeman
umefurisode
cheesesandwitchs
Zommbie Rabbit
Phenyxx
rubbersoul
ROBIN
cindyl57
learningpiano80
sunburst
pashn4chrst
Tina
panrixx
Lioness
sourstripe
aendym
jasongosen
snslvnv
MusicLover
smallmei
frank
Lanxil
Odeken
themanwhowas
:.Smiley.:
pathetic_pianist
Gidget
wongb18c
Klavier
ForestG
Natalia
MysteriousGgirl
klixonnylle
&#9835&#9834I
Ady
daany
jnettle1
munkuminx
tomomimorgan
Ursula Spots
Terra
BruceC
django
Doug
lunazul
mia
d.chimeraan
poper
smurf88
diego_mendez_c
Angelique
mattsplace71854
John24
porcupine2
kkbbccgg
Osiris1974
Loiseylulu
SeanL44
leonard
Catherine
JohnA
Storm1822
4my2girls
zihanah
Amro
Fryderyk
acamyy
Sammie2499
Pianokid220
daniel_isaac
harmony
==SāVānnāH>>
Sweet Black Rose
kwesifriends
VictorCS
Dr.Avery
Depo007
Marnex
moonlight21
Shouji
Biko
Orange
Adelbert0923
Phi
zeroflash
CripKilla
Thomandy
ktruong77
dickie_29
g0tfish
maggiekedves
Cynthia
draw_de
Furelisa
Admin Andrew
112 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! Empty Post here If you consider me your teacher!

Post by Admin Andrew Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:16 am

Hey guys, I just thought it'd be cool to assemble a list of people who consider me to be their teacher ^_^

Post away! You could say your name, your age, how long you've been playing piano, and where you live.
Very Happy
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! Empty Re: Post here If you consider me your teacher!

Post by Furelisa Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:42 am

Hey Everybody Smile
I'm one of Andrew's students in real life, and I'm sooooo excited that he got the site up! Very Happy I think it'll be an awesome place to learn, ask questions, and meet people with similar interests Smile
Congratulations Andrew! flower
Furelisa
Furelisa
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 8
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! Empty Re: Post here If you consider me your teacher!

Post by draw_de Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:12 am

Hey people, my name is Edward and I've been playing piano for a bit over a year now and i just want to say that your tutorials have helped me in many ways.

Great work in getting this site up and running Andrew.

draw_de

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 am

draw_de wrote:Hey people, my name is Edward and I've been playing piano for a bit over a year now and i just want to say that your tutorials have helped me in many ways.

Great work in getting this site up and running Andrew.

Thank you VERY much ^_^
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! Empty Kudos to Andrew

Post by Cynthia Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am amazed and ecstatic about Andrew's website and generosity. I've been singing gospel music for years and then did some classical training. However, the piano has always been so intimidating for me. I know how to fiddle around with some things but I never thought I would come to understand chords, intervals, etc. Andrew I'm still in shock that you would be so willing to share such a wonderful gift. I am only on lesson three but I look forward to progressing all the way through. Thank you so much, Teacher!
Cynthia
Cynthia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Cynthia wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am amazed and ecstatic about Andrew's website and generosity. I've been singing gospel music for years and then did some classical training. However, the piano has always been so intimidating for me. I know how to fiddle around with some things but I never thought I would come to understand chords, intervals, etc. Andrew I'm still in shock that you would be so willing to share such a wonderful gift. I am only on lesson three but I look forward to progressing all the way through. Thank you so much, Teacher!

Awww! that was such a heart warming message to read! thank you so much for that!! sunny

I want to say welcome! I look forward to hearing from you again on here! if you've got questions, post them up:) or post if you'd just like to talk about somthing!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiekedves Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi All,

I am Maggie, I am really new to the piano (only few weeks I am learning) so I definitely need any help from a pro like Andrew.

I saved all of your Youtube files to a playlist and I enjoy looking at them when I am around the computer. Even my 7 years old boy joined me so we watched you together. I would like to teach him piano because he has an excellent hearing. So I will probably come up with questions for him and myself while we are learning.

Thanks all you do for us. I am honoured to get to know you... and I love your blurbs on the video, so much fun.
Have a nice weekend,
Maggie
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:01 am

maggiekedves wrote:Hi All,

I am Maggie, I am really new to the piano (only few weeks I am learning) so I definitely need any help from a pro like Andrew.

I saved all of your Youtube files to a playlist and I enjoy looking at them when I am around the computer. Even my 7 years old boy joined me so we watched you together. I would like to teach him piano because he has an excellent hearing. So I will probably come up with questions for him and myself while we are learning.

Thanks all you do for us. I am honoured to get to know you... and I love your blurbs on the video, so much fun.
Have a nice weekend,
Maggie

Aww thanks maggie! your comment was wounderful! it's an honor to get to know you as well Very Happy I look forward to reading posts from you in the future and answering your questions Very Happy
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by g0tfish Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:27 am

Hello =] I'm Vy
Im glad to have found ur videos on Youtube and that it really helped me. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.
my parents bought a keyboard when i was little but i never took any lesson for it. Lukily there was you! bcuz of you i get to do what i've always wanted to do when i was young.. which is to play the piano. thank you! your site is also helpful and i enjoy watching your video btw. im proud having u as my teacher Andrew!
sunny
g0tfish
g0tfish
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Female Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Currently unemployed, Car/mechanic, piano, sleeping and eating
Length of time playing piano : owned a keyboard since little with no experience until now
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_29 Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 am

Hi everybody I'm Richard, I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and have wanted to play the piano for many years but never did learn... like so many things in life! I got my inspiration to take it up for real by walking through the musical dept of a large store in London a week or so ago and it brought back the memories I had as a child about wanting to learn the piano, for one reason or another it never happened.

I am sure others will also feel the same, Andrew you really are a unique person I don't think I've come across someone who is 1) so genuine and passionate about there vocation in life and 2) somone so generous and willing to share there knowledge. So thanks for your lessons and although I'm just at number 4 I'm going to keep at it. Your time and effort is appreciated

Well done you!

Richard
dickie_29
dickie_29
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Civil Servant (working for UK Gov)
Length of time playing piano : HA HA like 1day. I'm watching Andrews Videos and thinking WOW !
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ktruong77 Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi Andrew,
I'm Kady from Melbourne, Australia. I“m just getting started with piano lessons and have been following your lessons while teaching myself from books. Your lessons are helping me a lot to get a good start on piano. Thank you so much for your effort in making these videos. You are a good teacher.
ktruong77
ktruong77
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Reading, Music.
Length of time playing piano : 3 Months
Registration date : 2008-03-20

http://au.youtube.com/ktruong77

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:11 am

ktruong77 wrote:Hi Andrew,
I'm Kady from Melbourne, Australia. I“m just getting started with piano lessons and have been following your lessons while teaching myself from books. Your lessons are helping me a lot to get a good start on piano. Thank you so much for your effort in making these videos. You are a good teacher.

Thank you so much ^_^

welcome!!! i hope you can connect with people in the community here! feel free to ask questions or just post your thoughts on things!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:56 pm

What do you charge? Just a generall question, since I cant fly from Norway to Canada every week to get my lessons :p
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 am

thomandy wrote:What do you charge? Just a generall question, since I cant fly from Norway to Canada every week to get my lessons :p

In real life i'm around $30 canadian dollars an hour ^_^ but, if you want to pay my airfair there maybe we can work out a free lesson here or there Wink heheh lol!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:45 am

$30?? Then you are really giving your students their moneys worth Smile But that is you in a nutshell, I have come to understand that Wink And ofcourse, i'll pay airfair, no problem, hehe =))
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by CripKilla Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Hello, I'm Alex from Qc Canada and I play for a few weeks only. Your lessons helped me so much! Thank you thank you thank you!
CripKilla
CripKilla
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 423
Job/hobbies : Bank Robber
Length of time playing piano : Since Huamn Existence
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:21 pm

CripKilla wrote:Hello, I'm Alex from Qc Canada and I play for a few weeks only. Your lessons helped me so much! Thank you thank you thank you!

Good they did. =)
But why did you delete your question about the poloneis in A flat?? Razz
I used 15 min on the answer, and suddanly I couldnt post, couse the topic was deleted confused

Btw, no worreys Basketball
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:03 pm

thomandy wrote:$30?? Then you are really giving your students their moneys worth Smile But that is you in a nutshell, I have come to understand that Wink And ofcourse, i'll pay airfair, no problem, hehe =))

Laughing Well That'd be fun! ^_^ So does that mean you're coming to canada then?
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:
thomandy wrote:$30?? Then you are really giving your students their moneys worth Smile But that is you in a nutshell, I have come to understand that Wink And ofcourse, i'll pay airfair, no problem, hehe =))

Laughing Well That'd be fun! ^_^ So does that mean you're coming to canada then?

Maby Wink Heee... Well, can never say never - aldri si aldri - =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by CripKilla Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 pm

thomandy wrote:
CripKilla wrote:Hello, I'm Alex from Qc Canada and I play for a few weeks only. Your lessons helped me so much! Thank you thank you thank you!

Good they did. =)
I used 15 min on the answer, and suddanly I couldnt post, couse the topic was deleted confused

Sad Man sorry! Sad I regret deleting cause right now I'm not really sure so i'm reposting it ^^ Rolling Eyes

Btw sorry if I did mistakes on what I wrote I'm frenchy ^^
CripKilla
CripKilla
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 423
Job/hobbies : Bank Robber
Length of time playing piano : Since Huamn Existence
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zeroflash Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:56 am

aww.. If only I could. I do consider you as my teacher. I would definitely pick you as my piano teacher in person. Smile I'm just not sure when I can go there. Smile

zeroflash
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Technical support, Customer Service, Playing the Piano, video games, books, computers/int
Length of time playing piano : around 2 years total. :)
Registration date : 2008-04-15

https://www.youtube.com/zeroflashx2

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 am

CripKilla wrote:
thomandy wrote:

Good they did. =)

Sad Man sorry! Sad I regret deleting cause right now I'm not really sure so i'm reposting it ^^ Rolling Eyes

Btw sorry if I did mistakes on what I wrote I'm frenchy ^^

Its okay Very Happy No problems, now the question is answered. If it still isnt clear, just ask more Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Tue May 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Just joined the forum... can't believe I missed the link in Andrew's video descriptions all this while!!
I've been playing for 2 months now, and have found your videos extremely helpful.

Phi
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming, Piano, Programming
Length of time playing piano : Since Feb. 08
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Wed May 07, 2008 12:22 am

Intense wrote:Just joined the forum... can't believe I missed the link in Andrew's video descriptions all this while!!
I've been playing for 2 months now, and have found your videos extremely helpful.

Welcome =) If you want to give more info about you, there is a presentationtopic and you are welcome to join in with performances of you playing for qritice and aplause in the performancetopic + alot of theory and questions around the forum for everyones pleasure Very Happy Feel free to ask anything Smile Enjoy Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Wed May 07, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks a lot for the welcome... I'll go over there now and make a post.

Phi
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming, Piano, Programming
Length of time playing piano : Since Feb. 08
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next