Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition?

+2
VictorCS
Adelbert0923
6 posters

Go down

Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition? Empty Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition?

Post by Adelbert0923 Fri May 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Right now I don't have yet coz' I'm still a beginner on playing piano but I have a song composition that I made for my love one.
Adelbert0923
Adelbert0923
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : College
Length of time playing piano : Total: 2months only coz I stopped...
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://www.youtube.com/user/Adelbert0923

Back to top Go down

Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition? Empty Re: Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition?

Post by VictorCS Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 pm

I've done several, but they arent complete, as I keep building on them when I have time, and the plan is to compose them so they contain 2-4 instruments...
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition? Empty Re: Do you or did you already compose/d a piano composition?

Post by Thomandy Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Adelbert0923 wrote:Right now I don't have yet coz' I'm still a beginner on playing piano but I have a song composition that I made for my love one.

Yeah I have done one. Check it out in my Performancetopic, you'll find the pianoversion and the little nicer dreamy version =)
If you want =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelbert0923 Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm

thomandy wrote:
Adelbert0923 wrote:Right now I don't have yet coz' I'm still a beginner on playing piano but I have a song composition that I made for my love one.

Yeah I have done one. Check it out in my Performancetopic, you'll find the pianoversion and the little nicer dreamy version =)
If you want =)

Ok!!
Adelbert0923
Adelbert0923
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelbert0923 Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm

VictorCS wrote:I've done several, but they arent complete, as I keep building on them when I have time, and the plan is to compose them so they contain 2-4 instruments...

It's sounds hard for me but I imagine that it is beautiful when done.... Very Happy
Adelbert0923
Adelbert0923
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiekedves Mon May 19, 2008 2:52 am

That is sweet and how did you make the song composition?

Personally I do not feel the pressure to write something for myself... I only solved a piano class homework writing accompaniment for a ready song that was tough enough for me Smile
My kid (age 7) creates "pieces" with Finale Notepad all the time... and then ask me to play it lol! and he puts tons of 16th notes and other stuff in it Smile

So I dont know how you try to compose but I think the Finale is a fun way to do it, just be careful to create something you can actually play cheers
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelbert0923 Tue May 20, 2008 5:32 pm

maggiekedves wrote:
That is sweet and how did you make the song composition?

Personally I do not feel the pressure to write something for myself... I only solved a piano class homework writing accompaniment for a ready song that was tough enough for me Smile
My kid (age 7) creates "pieces" with Finale Notepad all the time... and then ask me to play it lol! and he puts tons of 16th notes and other stuff in it Smile

So I dont know how you try to compose but I think the Finale is a fun way to do it, just be careful to create something you can actually play cheers

Ahmm...I started the my song composition as a poem then I realized that the poem will be more lovelier if I will change it into a song.....so that's how... Embarassed Very Happy
Adelbert0923
Adelbert0923
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiekedves Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Adelbert0923 wrote:

Ahmm...I started the my song composition as a poem then I realized that the poem will be more lovelier if I will change it into a song.....so that's how... Embarassed Very Happy

Thats great... so you are a songwriter composer Wink well good luck which ever method you use.
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelbert0923 Thu May 22, 2008 7:11 am

maggiekedves wrote:
Adelbert0923 wrote:

Thats great... so you are a songwriter composer Wink well good luck which ever method you use.

Thank you!!... Very Happy Razz
Adelbert0923
Adelbert0923
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by justasound Fri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi Smile
I have done few pianos and different instrumental pieces.I'd like yours feedback.Their born with improvvisation and i'm a very beginnier at the piano.I let music come out of me and let the piano play it Wink

Here you can listen to my works:
http://www.jukeboxalive.com/audio_play_offsite.php?mid=1953261&skin=1953329

Thank You and sorry for my poor english

justasound

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : CNC operator/keyboard/arts
Registration date : 2008-11-24

http://www.jukeboxalive.com/audio_play_offsite.php?mid=1953261&s

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 pm

The best way to make a compotion is to first imagine something? Then you play what you imagine, a green moisty forest? Dry dusty plains?

You basically start improvising your imagination, then you grab out the parts you want. Your theme is ready and you can start adding variations and other stuff to make it a full piece.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Klavier Fri May 29, 2009 6:32 pm

I've already got an idea for a piece. I plan for it to be the most sad piece ever created. :3
Klavier
Klavier
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : ASDA Colleague | Piano, games and movies.
Length of time playing piano : 2 Weeks! ^_^
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down