Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel

2 posters

Go down

Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel Empty Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel

Post by Hero Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Hero. (I generally don't give real names out online, sorry) I've been watching Mr. Furmanzyk's videos for a while on my personal account and learned a lot from it, I trolled the forum a little while but that's about it... anyway I thought I'd introduce myself Smile

I've been playing keyboard/piano by ear for 11 years, I'm 17 years old as of November 5th. Up until last year (when I stumbled onto Mr. Furmanzyk's channel) I had never had any real teaching in piano or keyboard so while 11 years sounds like a lot and looks like a lot on paper - I probably only perform at the equivalent of someone who has played faithfully for under a year...

I live in Florida, United State - it is HOT here... even now in December... it was in the upper 80s in my area the other day.

Music is my #3 love which is pretty high on my list of loves (theres no real list but if i had to make one it'd go something like God, Family/girlfriend, Music, Food)

Anyway I finally got a Camcorder (YAY!) so I have been uploading a few videos on the Kitty and Hero channel.

I always tell friends at school that want to learn piano to check out Lypur's (Mr. Furmanzyk) channel because I believe the things he teaches are very helpful.

I'm currently in the 11th grade and my favorite class is AP Music Theory. We are learning some solfadge (pardon my spelling) stuff now.

Well anyway that's me Smile if you have any questions feel free to post - I have this thread set to "notify" so I will reply to any posts the next time I'm on the computer Very Happy

P.S.
Mr. Furmanzyk - if you ever need help with any videos or support in anyway let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. Unfortunately I'm jobless and penniless, else I would offer a donation to your channel for all the help it has proven to be to thousands of people around the world.

Hero
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Piano/keyboard is my hobby - and soon to be my job, hopefully (crossing fingers)
Length of time playing piano : 11 years
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel Empty Re: Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel

Post by aendym Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Hey Hero!
Welcome to the Forum!
Christmas must be strange without snow or at least cold air... haha
Cheers
Andy
aendym
aendym
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : Teacher - other than that painting, drawing and being creative
Length of time playing piano : August 2009
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel Empty Re: Hero from HeroandKitty Piano Channel

Post by Hero Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm

I've never seen snow.. ever Sad but without cold it is a little strange... Smile

Hero
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Piano/keyboard is my hobby - and soon to be my job, hopefully (crossing fingers)
Length of time playing piano : 11 years
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down