Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here If you consider me your teacher!

+108
Amay
Kelly
sadio
ionas
Cricket
Caius
Kinatic
ZoologyGirl
Pianoted
posy
sridhar
PianoVic
Casioc180
sergeman
umefurisode
cheesesandwitchs
Zommbie Rabbit
Phenyxx
rubbersoul
ROBIN
cindyl57
learningpiano80
sunburst
pashn4chrst
Tina
panrixx
Lioness
sourstripe
aendym
jasongosen
snslvnv
MusicLover
smallmei
frank
Lanxil
Odeken
themanwhowas
:.Smiley.:
pathetic_pianist
Gidget
wongb18c
Klavier
ForestG
Natalia
MysteriousGgirl
klixonnylle
&#9835&#9834I
Ady
daany
jnettle1
munkuminx
tomomimorgan
Ursula Spots
Terra
BruceC
django
Doug
lunazul
mia
d.chimeraan
poper
smurf88
diego_mendez_c
Angelique
mattsplace71854
John24
porcupine2
kkbbccgg
Osiris1974
Loiseylulu
SeanL44
leonard
Catherine
JohnA
Storm1822
4my2girls
zihanah
Amro
Fryderyk
acamyy
Sammie2499
Pianokid220
daniel_isaac
harmony
==SāVānnāH>>
Sweet Black Rose
kwesifriends
VictorCS
Dr.Avery
Depo007
Marnex
moonlight21
Shouji
Biko
Orange
Adelbert0923
Phi
zeroflash
CripKilla
Thomandy
ktruong77
dickie_29
g0tfish
maggiekedves
Cynthia
draw_de
Furelisa
Admin Andrew
112 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Old dog new tricks

Post by 4my2girls Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 am

I found your videos on YouTube and then visited your website. I just want to say what a wonderfully generous person you are to take the time to provide music to everyone. You are very talented and a great teacher.

I consider myself one of your students now that I am in to your teaching video #5. I am 44 years old and have always wanted to play piano. I finally bought a used piano last week and immediately set out to conquer (with your help)! Let me also say, my husband thinks I am nuts but I believe a person is never too old to learn new things, piano included.

So thank you Andrew. I look forward to this journey with you and I pray for your continued health and success. God Bless!

4my2girls

Female Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : stay at home mom
Length of time playing piano : less than a month
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Re: Post here If you consider me your teacher!

Post by Thomandy Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am

4my2girls wrote:I found your videos on YouTube and then visited your website. I just want to say what a wonderfully generous person you are to take the time to provide music to everyone. You are very talented and a great teacher.

I consider myself one of your students now that I am in to your teaching video #5. I am 44 years old and have always wanted to play piano. I finally bought a used piano last week and immediately set out to conquer (with your help)! Let me also say, my husband thinks I am nuts but I believe a person is never too old to learn new things, piano included.

So thank you Andrew. I look forward to this journey with you and I pray for your continued health and success. God Bless!

Hi there Smile You are NOT nuts Wink It is Never to late. Belive me Very Happy
Great to have you here. Ask all you want and have fun. We will try to help as much as we can and you are welcome to join in as much as you want aswell Smile Later***
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Gday!

Post by Storm1822 Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey there Andrew, and fellow people within this forum,
My name is Luke (Storm in forums, and i produce under the name DigitL,,,,and im from Brisbane, Australia)
My musical journey started when i was 12 and i received an old nylon guitar from my uncle. I proceeded to start teaching myself how to play, (i had to teach myself due to the complications of being in a poor family lol). By the time i was in grade 12 at high school i was one of the best guitar players at the school, and achieved a VHA in music (VHA is the highest possible mark on QLD curriculum). Other areas of exploration led me into self teaching of studio engineering and anything SOUND (biological, psychoacoustics, etc). My experimentations furthered me into the realms of electronic dance music, more specifically drum n bass. I started producing and learning about DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) production. Within 2 and half years i had made a small achievement of having a tune signed to a Switz jungle label. At this stage i didnt know ANYTHING about actual playing of piano / keyboard LOL, i just had an ear for what sounds good for what im expressing.

My keyboard/piano journeys started back in about grade 11. I was working 3 jobs outside of school for some cash because I never got pocket money. I ourchased a yamaha psr-295 MIDI keyboard (still got it too,,actually i never intend on selling ANY instruments i buy Razz). I started farting around on it and just memorised midi files which i could load into it. 2 years later i had moved to the city (i grew up inb the country) and got a job a music company which provides music ccontent for pubs clubs etc, after saving hard i got a 2 octave midi controller and my first REAL synth, a Roland SH-201 ... this started my passion, and a extra nickname for me, as 'tweaker' , nothing like tweaking sound Very Happy ,,, and still i had not learnt any real music :X ,,, from that point til now (1 year) , i have been studying in my own time about in depth engineering of sound. 2 weeks ago i bought a new 61 key Midi controller ( M-Audio AXIOM 61) and it has semi weighted keys (Half way between piano and synth) so essentially its a bit of a mutant Razz. PLaying around on this new keyboard led me to find and VST instrument (Virtual studio technology) called 'jazzbaby'. The smart progrmamer/creator of this jazzbaby, decided 'instead of synthesing a piano,, why not record each individual note and have an unadjustable plugin,and lets give it away free~~!! << so playing with this superb plugin it finally clicked ,, i NEED to learn piano. upon looking up piano lessons locally i noticed id have to give one of arms and leg to get lessons ((living by yourself is not cheap at all,, and you must live on a week to week budget :S)),,, so off to youtube i went. I then came across the best clips ever put forth on youtube. These clips are of course Andrews. For a person to spend so much dedicated time and effort in making lessons which are normally overcharged is a shock. It is rare to find a person which will help another with no thought of what they are going to receive in turn. I truly admire Andrews efforts (3am videos ftw Razz), and his ability to share and to remain selfless. ((at this moment just imagine me standing applauding you in a standing ovation on what you are doing for many people, including myself, and please know that your efforts are appreciated greatly.

welll i dont think i was meant to write an essay, but here is the main point : Andrew, you are my teacher Razz
Cheers Mate

Storm1822
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Production Co-Ordinator
Length of time playing piano : Untrained for about 4 years
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Re: Post here If you consider me your teacher!

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Storm1822 wrote:Hey there Andrew, and fellow people within this forum,
My name is Luke (Storm in forums, and i produce under the name DigitL,,,,and im from Brisbane, Australia)
My musical journey started when i was 12 and i received an old nylon guitar from my uncle. I proceeded to start teaching myself how to play, (i had to teach myself due to the complications of being in a poor family lol). By the time i was in grade 12 at high school i was one of the best guitar players at the school, and achieved a VHA in music (VHA is the highest possible mark on QLD curriculum). Other areas of exploration led me into self teaching of studio engineering and anything SOUND (biological, psychoacoustics, etc). My experimentations furthered me into the realms of electronic dance music, more specifically drum n bass. I started producing and learning about DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) production. Within 2 and half years i had made a small achievement of having a tune signed to a Switz jungle label. At this stage i didnt know ANYTHING about actual playing of piano / keyboard LOL, i just had an ear for what sounds good for what im expressing.

My keyboard/piano journeys started back in about grade 11. I was working 3 jobs outside of school for some cash because I never got pocket money. I ourchased a yamaha psr-295 MIDI keyboard (still got it too,,actually i never intend on selling ANY instruments i buy Razz). I started farting around on it and just memorised midi files which i could load into it. 2 years later i had moved to the city (i grew up inb the country) and got a job a music company which provides music ccontent for pubs clubs etc, after saving hard i got a 2 octave midi controller and my first REAL synth, a Roland SH-201 ... this started my passion, and a extra nickname for me, as 'tweaker' , nothing like tweaking sound Very Happy ,,, and still i had not learnt any real music :X ,,, from that point til now (1 year) , i have been studying in my own time about in depth engineering of sound. 2 weeks ago i bought a new 61 key Midi controller ( M-Audio AXIOM 61) and it has semi weighted keys (Half way between piano and synth) so essentially its a bit of a mutant Razz. PLaying around on this new keyboard led me to find and VST instrument (Virtual studio technology) called 'jazzbaby'. The smart progrmamer/creator of this jazzbaby, decided 'instead of synthesing a piano,, why not record each individual note and have an unadjustable plugin,and lets give it away free~~!! << so playing with this superb plugin it finally clicked ,, i NEED to learn piano. upon looking up piano lessons locally i noticed id have to give one of arms and leg to get lessons ((living by yourself is not cheap at all,, and you must live on a week to week budget :S)),,, so off to youtube i went. I then came across the best clips ever put forth on youtube. These clips are of course Andrews. For a person to spend so much dedicated time and effort in making lessons which are normally overcharged is a shock. It is rare to find a person which will help another with no thought of what they are going to receive in turn. I truly admire Andrews efforts (3am videos ftw Razz), and his ability to share and to remain selfless. ((at this moment just imagine me standing applauding you in a standing ovation on what you are doing for many people, including myself, and please know that your efforts are appreciated greatly.

welll i dont think i was meant to write an essay, but here is the main point : Andrew, you are my teacher Razz
Cheers Mate

.....wow...i'm speachless.... I don't know what to say to that other than.. thank you...thank you very very much... sunny
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnA Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 pm

Wow just read storm 1822 post...what an inspired story. A guy who is truly following his passions without fear. I think the greatest thing about music is how it can bring people together and how you get the odd person here and there that really stands out from the crowd and makes it all happen...who keeps the passion flowing. Andrew is one such person and although he has mentioned about his health problems being a limiting factor of some of his dreams, I know that he has a fantastic future ahead because he follows his dreams.

Never stop dreaming, and if you're reaching for the stars, you're not reaching far enough. Make it a big dream. I truely hope that Andrew gets to reach his dreams.
JohnA
JohnA
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Life Coach, skiing, canoeing, water skiing, traveling, great food, movies
Length of time playing piano : since mid August 2008
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.empyreanlife.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 pm

johnadurcan wrote:Wow just read storm 1822 post...what an inspired story. A guy who is truly following his passions without fear. I think the greatest thing about music is how it can bring people together and how you get the odd person here and there that really stands out from the crowd and makes it all happen...who keeps the passion flowing. Andrew is one such person and although he has mentioned about his health problems being a limiting factor of some of his dreams, I know that he has a fantastic future ahead because he follows his dreams.

Never stop dreaming, and if you're reaching for the stars, you're not reaching far enough. Make it a big dream. I truely hope that Andrew gets to reach his dreams.

wow! Thank you so much! I TRULY hope you get to read your dreams as well! Thanks for the wonderful post.
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Greetings Andrew and fellow students Smile

I'm Catherine, I'm from Ireland but live in Belgium with my two wonderful children (9 & 4) and I've been wanting to play the piano since... forever!

I remember pestering my mum and dad as a very young girl for many years for piano lessons.. I've always been drawn to the sound and emotion that can be felt by others performing - but back in those days (early 70's) there was not alot of 'spare' money around; I was offered alternative instruments to learn - but it just was not the same!

Andrew, I don't think you can begin to imagine my joy at finding your recordings! Fulfilling life-long ambitions is a soul rendering joy Smile Thank-you for making your gift and talent available to us, may you have many hours of satisfaction and happiness knowing you have made another person happy.

Even after four lessons, and many hours at the piano (which is approximately 3 weeks old Smile) I am amazed and really really happy to watch my fingers just make music!

Now what can I do for the blister on my left pinkie??

Greetings and best wishes everyone

k

Catherine

Length of time playing piano : 3 weeks
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Catherine wrote:Greetings Andrew and fellow students Smile

I'm Catherine, I'm from Ireland but live in Belgium with my two wonderful children (9 & 4) and I've been wanting to play the piano since... forever!

I remember pestering my mum and dad as a very young girl for many years for piano lessons.. I've always been drawn to the sound and emotion that can be felt by others performing - but back in those days (early 70's) there was not alot of 'spare' money around; I was offered alternative instruments to learn - but it just was not the same!

Andrew, I don't think you can begin to imagine my joy at finding your recordings! Fulfilling life-long ambitions is a soul rendering joy Smile Thank-you for making your gift and talent available to us, may you have many hours of satisfaction and happiness knowing you have made another person happy.

Even after four lessons, and many hours at the piano (which is approximately 3 weeks old Smile) I am amazed and really really happy to watch my fingers just make music!

Now what can I do for the blister on my left pinkie??

Greetings and best wishes everyone

k

Awww.... wow guys these stories are just incredible! Thank you so much. I'm very glad I'm able to help with a life long dream, it's my honor that I've been given the opportunity to serve you! Good luck in the future! Smile make sure to post some performances up in the performance section later Very Happy post LOTS! Very Happy and ask questions!

Take care
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leonard Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 am

well my name is leonard Very Happy just like how im know in the forum xD ive been playing for mmm probably a week i love andrews videos and his idea of music should be avaiable for anyone ever since i was little ive been very close to a piano player my own aunt but she passed away some years ago i understand when andrew says you cant explain the feeling of a real piano and its true i loved to hear her play i could juat sit in a chair and be with her for hours and hours well until she stops playing i just loved it the way the bass goes right through your body and how a real pianist can communicate his feelings in a way even words cant describe i guess some of you know what i mean when you hear LIVE a great performance it just leaves you speechless but it was because of that, that i always felt i wasnt good enough i always loved music and wanted to play but i dont know why i didnt ever got the chance to ask my aunt its really regretful how many things i wanted her to teach me and how bad it feels i cant hear her playing but now IM the one that wants to communicate through music and piano im having a little hard time when it comes to sight read but sometimes when im finished practicing scales and doing my flash cards i just like to play to my liking well its improvising but not a very good one im slowly learning how to make something sound sad or happy its just so much FUN now i know why my aunt felt like that about piano sadly her piano broke and its just on the house there like illusion of what it was before i wish to someday repair and make that piano feel alive once more its just long plans but i know i can make it if i never lose my passion for music andrew has helped me alot i think i cant get through basics and even intermidiate by myself but im planning on hiring a teacher in the far future and well making the stoy short (that above wasnt really short was it?)

thank you andrew for helping me take a path that seemed so far away
and i hope i can learn more from you take care.

PS: im still in lesson 14 xD

leonard
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Music and writing, writing.
Length of time playing piano : 3 weeks
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanL44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 am

Hey guys,

Names Sean... I live in a very musical family in philadelphia, I'm 19 years old and I've been singing (including 2 stints at the white house and some other exciting adventures) for about 13 years i'd say, playing guitar for 10 years, drums for 4, banjo for 2, and now piano for 2 weeks! I'm currently studying sound design and audio production for film and I'm hoping to go into either writing soundtracks or mixing and I realized, now in my sophomore year, that Piano is a pretty good staple for that kind of stuff... I work on my synth alot but play my father's baby grand quite often now.. he's taught me alot to but I must say, Andrew you're videos are extraordinary... Going in, I thought it was just going to be basics like finding notes etc. but you delve all the way into music theory! It's beautiful! Thank you so much for these lessons, It's rare to find dedication like yours and your theory on sharing musical knowledge is absolutely wonderful.... Thank you!!!!

Currently on lesson #9 and going hard!

~Sean

SeanL44

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Teaching grandchildren

Post by Loiseylulu Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 am

Finding this site is magic! You are wonderful to do this!

After manhy years of not playing, I am trying to teach my 8 and 10 year old grandsons weekly, to learn note reading and the keyboard. Is there something to do at these first lessons to make it more fun for them? I have given them note speller books with assignments and a simple treble clef song to learn. Perhaps this is too fast.

Loiseylulu

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Osiris1974 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi I'm from Massachusetts. I'm 34 years old and I've been playing for about 6 months. I love all your videos Andrew. I transfered them to my ipod from Youtube so that I can take them with me. I don't take formal lessons so you are my teacher.

Thanks,
Steve
Osiris1974
Osiris1974

Male Number of posts : 2
Length of time playing piano : 6 months
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kkbbccgg Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:33 am

Take me! Take me!!! Please consider me to be your student.
kkbbccgg
kkbbccgg
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : I work for the government. I build Web sites
Length of time playing piano : I've been playing for about 7 years now.
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 am

kkbbccgg wrote:Take me! Take me!!! Please consider me to be your student.

OK! Ok! Smile sounds good! Smile
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by porcupine2 Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Andrew...
I am Nilanjan from Mumbai... India... i have been trying to learn the keyboard and have learnt quiet well from your video lessons...
Thanks a lot... If it wouldn't had been for your effort then people like me would have only kept dreaming of playing. I am forever going to be obliged to you. and one day i will come to you and show you whatever i have learnt. Very Happy

porcupine2

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:02 pm

porcupine2 wrote:Hi Andrew...
I am Nilanjan from Mumbai... India... i have been trying to learn the keyboard and have learnt quiet well from your video lessons...
Thanks a lot... If it wouldn't had been for your effort then people like me would have only kept dreaming of playing. I am forever going to be obliged to you. and one day i will come to you and show you whatever i have learnt. Very Happy

Smile that's so nice of you to say! I'm happy and honored I was able to help you. Smile Yes! I'd love to see you play one of these days Very Happy
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John24 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am

Hey I'm John I'm from California, USA I've always wanted to learn but with no teacher or proper training I haven't been able to learn much but I found Andrew's video and I'm hoping if I practice enough id be able to play well enough to play the songs i enjoy listening to

John24

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post here If you consider me your teacher! - Page 4 Empty Piano student

Post by mattsplace71854 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:29 am

My name is Matt I am 30 years old and I live in Arkansas, U.S.A, and I have been playing piano for a little over 15 years. My parents could not afford to pay for lessons so they got me the do it your self books. The only help that I had was that I learned to read music in Jr. High beginning band. Music has been my life these last few years and I am looking to improve upon the skills that I have and learn Skills that I don't have.

Music just came easy to me. I have never had a actual lesson till 4 years ago and that was in collage. They place me in beginning piano the private lessons for the rest of the time.

I really am glad that Andrew Furmanczyk did the videos through youtube.com because it helps to ge what I have missed haveing to learn on my own.

Thank you sir.
Matt

mattsplace71854

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 am

Hi Im Angelique, im 16 and im new to this site i found Andrews videos just a couple hours ago. All i can say it wow. You are probably the only person that teaches.. like that i learned alot today and i will continue to keep watching your videos. I took a break, cos ive watched all the way to Lesson 8 well im on lesson 8. I will go back and watch them over just for a review. I bought my keyboard in the summer..of 2008 and i just played with it never really took the time to really learn anything but then i realized that i wanted to do something I wanted to write a song for my dad because i havent really got to see much of him in 10 years so i wanted to write a song with sheet music. Then i wanted to write a song for my best friend.

Anyways off subject. I think you teach swell Andrew. Keep up the good work.

Although.. I was wondering if you could play songs.. and record it?

Like if i were to ask can you play.. Better in time by Leona Lewis..
I dont want you to teach me how to play i just want to know how it would sound with the music sheets that i found.

So you wouldnt have to teach anything.

I wish i lived where you lived.. so i can learn to play easier. :]

xoxo-Angelique.

Angelique

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by diego_mendez_c Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Hi Andrew:

I am Diego, a Latin guy living in Calgary. I found you on youtube while searching "fur Elise"... and your session was so inspiring and effective that I decided to start my training from lesson 1. You are great. Just great!!! Thanks for being so good on the piano and so committed and inspirational on the teaching. See you around

Diego

diego_mendez_c

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf88 Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Andrew.
I'm Shalyn from Malaysia..just started playing and learning the keyboard for about 6 months(self-taught)..and I was the one who sent you the message at your youtube acc yesterday asking tips on how to compose songs! Very Happy
Thanks for creating this awesome forum and also for making cool videos on youtube!I have always wanted to play piano(since small) and somehow didn't get the chance to learn it..and when i found you on youtube..I was like this is soooooo cool ^_^ and I am sooooo gonna learn from you !and I thank God for meeting you and this forum and may God bless you Andrew.
Owh,Happy Birthday Andrew! What a Face

smurf88

Job/hobbies : Student/music music and just music!
Length of time playing piano : 6 months
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by poper Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 pm

Hello Andrew, My name is zi hui from Singapore. I'm learning back piano 4days ago.I was actually doing some normal browsing and i saw you video.At first i was wondering how was an online lesson look like and 'oh my god' , the lesson is so fun and interesting. After viewing for about 4 lesson i decided to go back to my piano. Although i'm now having problem with some of the major and minor but i'm sure your videos will help me! oh by the way,i'm leaning Fur Elise now and hmm you mind if i post a video of myself playing the first section and a comment from you? XD

Anyway thank you so much for pulling me back!
A hundred and thousand thank to you
Very Happy
poper
poper
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : playing piano
Length of time playing piano : i play paino for 2 years and quited and now im back all thanks to andrew
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by d.chimeraan Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 am

Hi, I'm Dennis. I found your videos on that little "What Everyone Else is Watching" (made-up name) on Youtube right after watching a video of a piano version of my favorite song. It was fate, or something, haha. I thought it was really well-made, and you made learning to play the piano seem so easy and enjoyable. Anyways, since then I've wanted to learn how to play the piano well. I've been studying music theory and waiting to practice on a real piano any day now, and it's all thanks to you. Thanks ^.^

d.chimeraan
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Ultimate, pool, gaming, and now piano
Length of time playing piano : Nonexistent
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mia Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:47 pm

hello everyone and happy new year Smile ! I'm mia,i'm 18 years old and i'm from Romania... i've always wanted to play the piano but never really had the chance.i just love the way it sounds and always considered it the musical instrument that best suited my soul...i started learning two days ago and i'm thrilled...i never felt better...i really enjoyed the first five lessons and i think you're the best teacher ever...i love the way you explain...thanks a lot for being so devoted and open-hearted cheers i appreciate everything you've done! xoxoxo
best wishes,
mia
mia
mia
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : painting
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 pm

mia wrote:hello everyone and happy new year Smile ! I'm mia,i'm 18 years old and i'm from Romania... i've always wanted to play the piano but never really had the chance.i just love the way it sounds and always considered it the musical instrument that best suited my soul...i started learning two days ago and i'm thrilled...i never felt better...i really enjoyed the first five lessons and i think you're the best teacher ever...i love the way you explain...thanks a lot for being so devoted and open-hearted cheers i appreciate everything you've done! xoxoxo
best wishes,
mia

Hi Smile Welcome to the forum Smile
Feel free to use it as much as you want and need Smile see yah
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next