Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Cumparsita .. So Nice But Soooo Hard

+2
CripKilla
Amro
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La Cumparsita .. So Nice But Soooo Hard - Page 2 Empty Re: La Cumparsita .. So Nice But Soooo Hard

Post by Amro Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:43 am

Wooow Guys ..
You Know, I Profit by your words ..

Now .. I wanna ask alot of things ..

1st : What is the Grades ??! "1,2,3,...,7,8,9,11" '' Looking Fool Sad "
2nd : Now, I have a teacher [ Not completely a teacher but a music institution ] & i'm taking the basics
there ( with some Beginner pieces : Twinkle, Happy Birthday, Jet'aime, Wedding March), My teacher told me
u have to read ( French Notes ?? What are these ?? is it a normal note ??) cuz u r in high grade
already .. ( the 1 year practising alone )
cuz I read alot about how to read & understand Notes .. ( But Still Feeling unsuccessful )
3rd : Now if u learned how to read & understand notes .. u would be able to play any piece that u have it's music sheet !! ( is that right ? ) Sad
4th : is it right to take lessons with my institution & have also all Andrew's lessons ?? Smile

Thanks.

Cool
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : Graphics, Internet & Piano
Length of time playing piano : 2 Years of Trying but seriously from 4 Mnths.
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

La Cumparsita .. So Nice But Soooo Hard - Page 2 Empty Re: La Cumparsita .. So Nice But Soooo Hard

Post by VictorCS Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:01 pm

1. Grades defines the difficulty to play a piece.
2. Reading music theory is mandatory.
3. When you can read a sheet, you can play any song, but dont expect to be able to sight read while you play, that takes practice.
4. Yes.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 pm

VictorCS wrote:1. Grades defines the difficulty to play a piece.
2. Reading music theory is mandatory.
3. When you can read a sheet, you can play any song, but dont expect to be able to sight read while you play, that takes practice.
4. Yes.

1 : I'm Sorry . but still can't undertstand what the Grades Mean ??
2 : How ??
3 : But I saw alot of people read music while playing ??
4 : Thanks

Sorry for being Annoying ..
But I got alot of things here ...

Thanks Victor ... Smile
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by CripKilla Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Amro wrote:

1 : I'm Sorry . but still can't undertstand what the Grades Mean ??

3 : But I saw alot of people read music while playing ??

1 : Grade is the difficulty, or how hard it is to play it. 1 is the easiest and 9 the harder... It's that simple... What a Face

3 : lol! yeah but sight read can get really complicated! It takes a lot of practise to manage to read an hard piece. There are many symbols, etc.
CripKilla
CripKilla
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 423
Job/hobbies : Bank Robber
Length of time playing piano : Since Huamn Existence
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:40 pm

OK ..
Just another Fool Q !!

" How Should I know my Grade ?? "
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Amro wrote:OK ..
Just another Fool Q !!

" How Should I know my Grade ?? "

Dont feel like a fool!!! We are all here to learn Smile And if we got an answer, we also had the same Q at some point Wink
There are two way I see this.

1: You take the exams that exists in each level (1,2,3...) When you pass a level you will automaticly be considered that grade!!

2: When you feel that ou very easly can learn and perfrom any given song in that grade. If you are that good you can easly learn any grade 3piece, and perfrome it at a good standard. Then you can consider yourselfe a grade 3pianst without really having to take the exams.. Smile

Any other sugestions guys? Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Amro wrote:Wooow Guys ..
You Know, I Profit by your words ..

Now .. I wanna ask alot of things ..

1st : What is the Grades ??! "1,2,3,...,7,8,9,11" '' Looking Fool Sad "
2nd : Now, I have a teacher [ Not completely a teacher but a music institution ] & i'm taking the basics
there ( with some Beginner pieces : Twinkle, Happy Birthday, Jet'aime, Wedding March), My teacher told me
u have to read ( French Notes ?? What are these ?? is it a normal note ??) cuz u r in high grade
already .. ( the 1 year practising alone )
cuz I read alot about how to read & understand Notes .. ( But Still Feeling unsuccessful )
3rd : Now if u learned how to read & understand notes .. u would be able to play any piece that u have it's music sheet !! ( is that right ? ) Sad
4th : is it right to take lessons with my institution & have also all Andrew's lessons ?? Smile

Thanks.

Cool

1. Grades are simply what judge the difficulty of a song. The higher grade, the more difficult the piece.
  2. I think your teacher is referring to music terminology. If you live in France, sheet music will most likely be in French, I'm assuming. Most music is written in Italian terms.
  3. Yes. Once you know you understand how to read notes and you have knowledge in music theory, you can then read notes. Sight reading may come in time, though.
    It takes a lot of practice to sit down and read a sheet of music while playing at the same time.
  4. It's perfectly fine, yeah. As long as you take lessons in real life and watching Andrew's lessons, there's no problem.
Jordan
Jordan

Male Number of posts : 244
Job/hobbies : Music, piano
Length of time playing piano : I've been playing on and off since I was 8 years old
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2