Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, lets get to know each other

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys, lets get to know each other Empty Hey guys, lets get to know each other

Post by RockRockz! Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 am

Im new here too so I think it would be cool to get to know a little bit about the rest of you on here Smile

Hi! my names jade. I've been following Andrews lessons since September 09, and although I haven't been doing the lesons for long, I really feel that I have learnt so much! (thanks to Andrew of course) I live in a little country called New Zealand, it's a small place, but I kind of like the small town feeling (well...country in this case)
lol!

I sing, write, and play piano, and I started taking piano lessons because it's a good skill to have when you sing, and it's good for voice training and all that. Plus the Piano is an awesome instrument, and I've allways secretly wanted to learn, but never got round to doing it. Im also looking at getting into the musician side of life professionally... one day hopefully soon, but these things take time. So Im not going to press the issue untill I know im ready. I really love classical music, and classical rock, it's awesome, music is MY LIFE! so I listen to A LOT of it. hehe
So, what about you guys? What's your story??
Very Happy
RockRockz!
RockRockz!

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : I love playing Piano, singing, listening to music. I don't have job yet, but im looking at getting into the music line professionally.....one day. :)
Length of time playing piano : Well I was a newbie to Piano about 4months ago. And since I found Andrew's lessons I've just been sky rocketing upwards. You know, to find a teacher that I can musically connect with is hard, and even though I've never met Andrew before, it feels like I can click musically with him, and I can really listen and focus on what he says. Which doesn't usally happen for me.
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, lets get to know each other Empty Re: Hey guys, lets get to know each other

Post by Alistair123 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Heya Smile Welcome to the forum
Alistair123
Alistair123
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : Movies&Music!! Wildlife
Length of time playing piano : 09-July
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, lets get to know each other Empty Re: Hey guys, lets get to know each other

Post by RockRockz! Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

Hey, Thanks! Very Happy
RockRockz!
RockRockz!

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : I love playing Piano, singing, listening to music. I don't have job yet, but im looking at getting into the music line professionally.....one day. :)
Length of time playing piano : Well I was a newbie to Piano about 4months ago. And since I found Andrew's lessons I've just been sky rocketing upwards. You know, to find a teacher that I can musically connect with is hard, and even though I've never met Andrew before, it feels like I can click musically with him, and I can really listen and focus on what he says. Which doesn't usally happen for me.
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down