Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!=

2 posters

Go down

My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!= Empty My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!=

Post by Klavier Sat May 16, 2009 1:16 pm

I got a "Classic Piano Course" book, which is awesome! I've read most of it already (I'm a fast reader) but I'm going to go back and work through the songs and exercises once my P85 arrives! I also got 2 "All The Tunes You've Ever Wanted To Play!" books because ... I need sheet music! Haha Very Happy Its got lots of pieces in, like 100+ in each book, and its ring bound and'll fit on a stand thingy on a keyboard Very Happy Its got Chopin and Beethoven, including some of my favourite pieces like Raindrops and Moonlight Sonata! I can't wait til I can read sheet music at a faster pace and can work through these songs. But first, many months of technique, piano exercises, scales, books and Andrews' Videos!

Oh yeah and I got my Sennheiser headphones too, so I won't annoy my parents too much! Very Happy

=EDIT!= The p85 I have canceled after reading an awful lot of reviews and am now going for a p155, which is about to come out here in like, a week. It has far superior feel and 4 different samples of music depending on how hard the key is pushed down a different one will play which opens up an even greater means to express on a digital. It'll end up being about 1200, so whats that in dollars, like, double or something? But I really dont mind! because paying 750 for a p85 + accessories only to want something which feels better and has a larger expressive potential after I've played the p85 will make me think of all the money I've wasted and should of just gone for the 450 dearer option in the first place Very Happy Yay for forthought, although this means I'll have to wait ANOTHER month for some wages in order to afford it. But 1 more month can't hurt, it'll make me study up on theory loads more while i wait! Yay~~
Klavier
Klavier
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : ASDA Colleague | Piano, games and movies.
Length of time playing piano : 2 Weeks! ^_^
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!= Empty Re: My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!=

Post by surehit123 Fri May 22, 2009 3:06 am

Yeah! good luck with that. how much do you make anyway? NOT BEING RUDE Very Happy
surehit123
surehit123
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 239
Job/hobbies : Student
Length of time playing piano : 7 months
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-29

https://www.youtube.com/user/surehit123

Back to top Go down

My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!= Empty Re: My stuff is arriving slowlyyy~=Update!=

Post by Klavier Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 am

Its a 6.20 an hour job, its ok. Very Happy I enjoy it loads and the people are great so the averagish wage is good enough for me Very Happy

I still can't wait for it &@!#*$! I'm like counting the days, and I've just worked out I might miss the amount i need by like 40! *will nag parents and friends for moneyz* lol!
Klavier
Klavier
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : ASDA Colleague | Piano, games and movies.
Length of time playing piano : 2 Weeks! ^_^
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down