Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version

+4
Christian
arzi
Admin Andrew
Thomandy
8 posters

Go down

To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version Empty To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version

Post by Thomandy Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 am

Had to post this, cause this Is AMAZING - It really is one of my very favorite pieces and especially listening to this Orchestra-Version Smile In my opinion, Its for sure a great challenger to lots of classical compositions and orchestra music!!! Smile

Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version Empty Re: To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version

Post by Admin Andrew Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 am

Ah, I love too Zanarkend, N Uematsu, is one of my all time favorite composers. In my humble opinion, he's the greatest living composer of our time. A true musical genius. (Plus he looks like mario)
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version Empty Re: To Zanarkand - Orchestrated Version

Post by arzi Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 am

its a great piece from finaly fantasy X Very Happy
he looks like mario? lol affraid
arzi
arzi
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 11
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 pm

This version is amazing. One of my long time favs on youtube, and one of the reasons why I learned the song. Smile

Christian
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : The Irish Drinking Song!
Length of time playing piano : A serious pianist since midsummer 2008!
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:Ah, I love too Zanarkend, N Uematsu, is one of my all time favorite composers. In my humble opinion, he's the greatest living composer of our time. A true musical genius. (Plus he looks like mario)

Yeah Smile Its in Game-Music the real music is made today Wink Its been like that since the beginning... Bach, even made Game-Music without knowing it, to Tetris Very Happy:D Hehe... But yeah, Im not sure who's best, but cause of Nostalgic reasons my star goes to Koji Kondo. My vote gets a bit unreliable in that matter cause of the Nostalgia, but I love this piece no matter what.

Christian wrote:This version is amazing. One of my long time favs on youtube, and one of the reasons why I learned the song. Smile

You know it? Then why havnt we seen it in the PerformanceTopic Wink hehe - Hope to see it Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:53 pm

I havent recorded a performance of it because there is one piece I can't play properly. I know what to play all the way through, but at one small point in the piece, I can only play with one hand at a time. :p Its the most insane right hand arpgegio Ive experienced.

Also, I learned it from a tutorial, and not from sheet music, so it could be some errors but I havent bothered to check. It sounds great IMO. Very Happy

Christian
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : The Irish Drinking Song!
Length of time playing piano : A serious pianist since midsummer 2008!
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Christian wrote:I havent recorded a performance of it because there is one piece I can't play properly. I know what to play all the way through, but at one small point in the piece, I can only play with one hand at a time. :p Its the most insane right hand arpgegio Ive experienced.

Also, I learned it from a tutorial, and not from sheet music, so it could be some errors but I havent bothered to check. It sounds great IMO. Very Happy

I see Smile There are some versions of it Smile
If it sounds great, then there isnt any point in checking to much Smile hehe

I got the sheets aswell, might learn it, not sure what arrangement I got, but its a grade 4/9
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm

One of my favorites ..
I Love this Piece ..
Thanks Like a Star @ heaven
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : Graphics, Internet & Piano
Length of time playing piano : 2 Years of Trying but seriously from 4 Mnths.
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by demitel Mon May 18, 2009 8:50 am

heres a nice vids too Very Happy
demitel
demitel

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : student/hacking/play piano!
Length of time playing piano : 2 months
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Klavier Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 am

For those of you who haven't played the final fantasy games, you like, definitely should, they aren't even games per say, they are stories with interactive elements and battling. Very Happy I've completed FF X, 4 times and the music is poignant every single time I hear it, its true how Uematsu is damn great at composing but I bet a lot of people don't know about him because he composes music for games. To Zanarkand is a very special piece which I've listened to 374 times on my iPod... Very Happy
Klavier
Klavier
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : ASDA Colleague | Piano, games and movies.
Length of time playing piano : 2 Weeks! ^_^
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by goodell Mon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Thomandy wrote:
Admin Andrew wrote:Ah, I love too Zanarkend, N Uematsu, is one of my all time favorite composers. In my humble opinion, he's the greatest living composer of our time. A true musical genius. (Plus he looks like mario)

Yeah Smile Its in Game-Music the real music is made today Wink Its been like that since the beginning... Bach, even made Game-Music without knowing it, to Tetris Very Happy:D Hehe... But yeah, Im not sure who's best, but cause of Nostalgic reasons my star goes to Koji Kondo. My vote gets a bit unreliable in that matter cause of the Nostalgia, but I love this piece no matter what.

Christian wrote:This version is amazing. One of my long time favs on youtube, and one of the reasons why I learned the song. Smile

You know it? Then why havnt we seen it in the PerformanceTopic Wink hehe - Hope to see it Smile

I've gotta second Thomandy's vote for Koji Kondo! Well, I haven't played the FF games, so I probably am biased, but Nintendo has got some fantastic soundtracks on those old games! I'm almost done with Dire Dire Docks from Mario 64, and I love it!
goodell
goodell
Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : No job currently / Soccer, weight lifting, tennis, video games, gaining useless talents....
Length of time playing piano : Since about Feb. 10, 2009
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Klavier Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

This version is beyond awesome, I can't stop listening to it! Razz
Klavier
Klavier
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : ASDA Colleague | Piano, games and movies.
Length of time playing piano : 2 Weeks! ^_^
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down