Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to zanarkand a little help! plz! :)

3 posters

Go down

to zanarkand a little help! plz! :) Empty to zanarkand a little help! plz! :)

Post by z(o_o) Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 am

hi there guys, i have a little issue with "zanarkand"... i know almost the whole song, just one part left.... in andrew's vid about 2.30 that last part, the fastest one i cant seem to find it anywhere, (i cant read sheet music yet), i have been learning this by ear but this part, is not even in the midi's i got (i have googled, quite a lot..nothing ) so if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11IYF0qMyaY <----------- andrew's vid..

thx in advance!

z(o_o)
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 6
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

to zanarkand a little help! plz! :) Empty Re: to zanarkand a little help! plz! :)

Post by VictorCS Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:27 pm

He is playing the Piano Collection version of the piece, it has a few different runs compared to the in-game piece. I like that run at 2:30 myself, but I cant bother to learn that version when I already got the in-game done ^_^
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

to zanarkand a little help! plz! :) Empty Re: to zanarkand a little help! plz! :)

Post by z(o_o) Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

yep i know, its different and i like that run better than the in-game. I went to squaresound but it isn't the same version... i dled the midi but it doesn't match...

z(o_o)
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elishia Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am

I think that part is andrew's improvisation since the arpeggio doesn't go that far in the real version.
Real version goes somewhat from left side to the middle of the keyboard, but you can just extend it easily by just repeating the notes until 2 octaves higher ^^

Elishia
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down