Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a good teacher in West London, UK

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a good teacher in West London, UK Empty Looking for a good teacher in West London, UK

Post by JohnA Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:35 am

Hi all. I'm searching for a good piano teacher in West London that predominantly teaches classical music. I've searched around but I'm unsure of who is good and who isn't. Anyone got any good recommendations? I don't need help finding teachers, I'm looking for a recommendation or a site with recommendations. I guess I'm a bit of a sucker for personal references!
JohnA
JohnA
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Life Coach, skiing, canoeing, water skiing, traveling, great food, movies
Length of time playing piano : since mid August 2008
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.empyreanlife.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good teacher in West London, UK Empty Re: Looking for a good teacher in West London, UK

Post by Jordan Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 am

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any teachers in the UK. Therefore I'm not too sure about any good recommendations. Someone who lives in the UK can definitely help you out on the forum though. If I were you I would go to a conservatory in your home town, don't worry about the teacher because in a conservatory every teacher has their masters in music.
Jordan
Jordan

Male Number of posts : 244
Job/hobbies : Music, piano
Length of time playing piano : I've been playing on and off since I was 8 years old
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down