Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the song I want to learn:Commitment

5 posters

Go down

This is the song I want to learn:Commitment Empty This is the song I want to learn:Commitment

Post by prince Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Here is the youtube link to the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgwICbUB2fM

Here is the music sheet:

Four of them:

[1]
This is the song I want to learn:Commitment 92054708bd5

[2]
This is the song I want to learn:Commitment 81795235kj9

[3]
This is the song I want to learn:Commitment 13809334ao4

[4]
This is the song I want to learn:Commitment 14816133xb3

prince

Number of posts : 4
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

This is the song I want to learn:Commitment Empty Re: This is the song I want to learn:Commitment

Post by VictorCS Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:52 pm

The first thing you'll have to do is to learn how to read the sheet,
it's like the alphabet, but much easier.

But I dont suggest you start with this piece, if you havent playd any piano before, I still think you should practice som smaller and easier pieces first.
You'll come no way with starting on a hard piece, you will feel stuck, and you will lose motivation.

You dont run 42km before you've runned 20km, and you dont run 20km before you've run 10km.
I usually did 6-7km before, then I jumped onto 20km once because my bike broke....
And I'll tell you, it was hard to finish those last kilometers....

And it's exactly the same with piano, do it easy in the start, then increase. Cool
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

This is the song I want to learn:Commitment Empty Re: This is the song I want to learn:Commitment

Post by pianohama Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:29 am

VictorCS wrote:The first thing you'll have to do is to learn how to read the sheet,

But I dont suggest you start with this piece, if you havent playd any piano before, I still think you should practice som smaller and easier pieces first.
You'll come no way with starting on a hard piece, you will feel stuck, and you will lose motivation.

You dont run 42km before you've runned 20km, and you dont run 20km before you've run 10km.
I usually did 6-7km before, then I jumped onto 20km once because my bike broke....

And it's exactly the same with piano, do it easy in the start, then increase. Cool

holy crap, you can jog 20 km? I can jog(at a high speed) for about 10km then im totally DEAD.
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Amro Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:52 pm

pianohama wrote:
VictorCS wrote:The first thing you'll have to do is to learn how to read the sheet,

holy crap, you can jog 20 km? I can jog(at a high speed) for about 10km then im totally DEAD.

Aaah ..
10 Km ..
Just 3 Km & I'll be cyclops

Hehe Razz

But Nice explanation Victor .. Like a Star @ heaven
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : Graphics, Internet & Piano
Length of time playing piano : 2 Years of Trying but seriously from 4 Mnths.
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:48 pm

I usually to run 6-7km 3 times a week, but last year I used my bike ( biking 20km ), the tire got flat, so I did the rest by foot... 5km bike, then 15km foot, just to test...
and after that I figured I had chose the wrong way, would've been better just to take the short way back home...

6-7km is more than enough to run, i'm not planning on running 42km marathon anyway, and at the same time I stay healthy.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:58 pm

VictorCS wrote:I usually to run 6-7km 3 times a week, but last year I used my bike ( biking 20km ), the tire got flat, so I did the rest by foot... 5km bike, then 15km foot, just to test...
and after that I figured I had chose the wrong way, would've been better just to take the short way back home...

6-7km is more than enough to run, i'm not planning on running 42km marathon anyway, and at the same time I stay healthy.

Yeah, 6-7 Km is a good 30min run, I usually do 6km when I run to, but now I use my bike and ride about 1.5 km in stead... Since I play Soccer 3-4 times a week..
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down