Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sepheron's Original Compositions, Improvisations, etc.

+13
Fryderyk
zihanah
xkuruma
Phi
pianohama
maggiekedves
Phobik2000
CripKilla
Casyopea
Admin Andrew
Thomandy
VictorCS
Sepheron
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sepheron's Original Compositions, Improvisations, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sepheron's Original Compositions, Improvisations, etc.

Post by Thomandy Sun May 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Well, I found out that my Piano can export to a USB-Stick, wich is much easyer actually... But do you know how I can convert MIDI to WAV?? Since Windows Movie Maker manage WAV and not MIDI Sad

Or somthing else you might recomend? =)

The Audacity - Prog dosnt want to play my midis when I import them, and the Wav it creates dosnt work Razz hehe

EDIT: Ill try a midi-converter that I found on downloads.com =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Sepheron's Original Compositions, Improvisations, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sepheron's Original Compositions, Improvisations, etc.

Post by Sepheron Sun May 11, 2008 9:53 pm

The records on midi aren't going to be much help thom... unless you'r willing to pay some extra $$ to a decent Midi-wav converter ( www.pianoteq.com is a good option ). I was talking about you get a audio cable and just connect the audio-out from your keyboard to your mic/line-in on your computer. USB dosen't work because usb only records MIDI.

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Master in Electronic Engineer - getting a Doctor degree / Play piano
Length of time playing piano : I don't really know. I've been on and off constantly, but quite a few years for sure!
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://www.esnips.com/user/sepheron

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun May 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Sepheron wrote:The records on midi aren't going to be much help thom... unless you'r willing to pay some extra $$ to a decent Midi-wav converter ( www.pianoteq.com is a good option ). I was talking about you get a audio cable and just connect the audio-out from your keyboard to your mic/line-in on your computer. USB dosen't work because usb only records MIDI.

Aaah =) Then I understand Razz Well, I have tryed the midi to wav, and the sound is Okay, much better than my noisy camera. Ill try this to work for now, and maby get a cable for that later. I only got a Usb-wire so, cant conect to the mic/line-in.. =)
Tnx for answering =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phobik2000 Sun May 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Pianoteq is teh uber simulator I *NEED* it.

If only I knew how to use my ASM knowledge better... Twisted Evil
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiekedves Mon May 12, 2008 12:43 am

thomandy wrote:

Can you download any youtubeclip?? How? Smile I want to know, couse I actually didnt know Razz hehe

Very easy just go to:
http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

This although saves it as an flv but you can easily convert it with free media programs like QuickMediaConverter.

I have all the videos of Andrew I uploaded to my Ipod ... you just gotta love the technology today cheers
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down

Post by Casyopea Mon May 12, 2008 7:33 am

If you have RealPlayer installed, go to Tools -> Preferences -> Download and Recording and finally tick on the box "Enable Web Downloading & Recording". This way every time you go to Youtube, Metacafe, MySpace Videos etc. if you're interested in a video you just mouse over the video miniscreen and a small pop up just above it will apear asking you if you want to download it.

It's easy and you will have the possibility to download not just FLV, but also any other video/audio file types supported by Real Player.

Have a great week!

Elena.
Casyopea
Casyopea
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://es.youtube.com/user/casyopea1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Tue May 27, 2008 3:17 am

Hello again fellow musicians!! Very Happy

New music today, called Sunlight! Smile

you can ear it here: esnips
or here: myspace

This theme apeared when i was playing/improvising for some friends... and it was so nice i couldn't let it to waste, so i made a composition out of it! Very Happy

It has Creative Commons licence, like all the others :p

I Hope you like it!

Last edited by Sepheron on Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Job/hobbies : Master in Electronic Engineer - getting a Doctor degree / Play piano
Length of time playing piano : I don't really know. I've been on and off constantly, but quite a few years for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 am

It was really nice and calm Smile I could really relax when I listened to it Very Happy Great song sunny
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phobik2000 Wed May 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Weldone cheers
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by pianohama Wed May 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Another great piece Seph Smile Good Job!
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Thu May 29, 2008 1:58 am

tks for the complements! I'm really glad you guys like it! ^^

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by CripKilla Thu May 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Wow I enjoyed it Very Happy Sound so great!
CripKilla
CripKilla
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 423
Job/hobbies : Bank Robber
Length of time playing piano : Since Huamn Existence
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 pm

I forgot to post here... there is another new improvisation on my esnips!
It's suposed to resemble something gaining confidence... so in the start (the fist minute), it's kinda hesitant and stuff... it was meant to be that way, it's not me decreasing in quality!! ^_^ hehe -- so, bear with that first minute or so, cause i think it's worth to make you confortable to the rest of the improvisation Wink

You can listen to it here.

I'm not particularly happy with it tho ^^;

I just recorded something today that i *might* put online... still have to make up my mind! It's about a new composition wich will be a "improvised composition" with a base theme that i created Wink

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Well I thought it was nice! Smile You are skilled for sure Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Sepheron wrote:I forgot to post here... there is another new improvisation on my esnips!
It's suposed to resemble something gaining confidence... so in the start (the fist minute), it's kinda hesitant and stuff... it was meant to be that way, it's not me decreasing in quality!! ^_^ hehe -- so, bear with that first minute or so, cause i think it's worth to make you confortable to the rest of the improvisation Wink

You can listen to it here.

I'm not particularly happy with it tho ^^;

I just recorded something today that i *might* put online... still have to make up my mind! It's about a new composition wich will be a "improvised composition" with a base theme that i created Wink

Nice!
That was really good... but you already know that Very Happy

Phi
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Student/Gaming, Piano, Programming
Length of time playing piano : Since Feb. 08
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 am

Hello again! ^_^ thanks for all the awesome comments Wink

I'm here to show you a music i made the other day... this is semi-improvised, and will always be. I will (probably) never finish this song, cause i love to "play" with it. The first 2~3 minutes are the "base song" to whom i improvise all the other minutes after! ^^
(all the slight dissonant parts are on purpose, to make the original music sound even better when it finally kicks in)

This was recorded a few time ago... and my previous post i talked about this... but i finally decided to post it online!

I seriously hope you love it the way i do! ^^;

Name: So close, yet so far
Link: myspace (click on the name of the song) Wink

(if you don't mind, please post a comment so i can get some feedback! i always love to read all of your comments and many of them are what make me want to keep playing and composing music!)

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 am

I liked it alot Very Happy
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Casyopea Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Love it! cheers
Casyopea
Casyopea
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://es.youtube.com/user/casyopea1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks casy and thom! Very Happy

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:26 pm

Sepheron wrote:Thanks casy and thom! Very Happy

Yeah Smile

But would be fun to see you play! Smile Dont you got a camera? Sad
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Thomandy wrote:But would be fun to see you play! Smile Dont you got a camera? Sad
I don't... well i do have a web cam... and tried to record with it but the images/sec are too low and you just see a blur of the hands since they're always moving... i don't think it gives a better idea of how i play, on the contrary i find it annoying... I'll try to buy something soon, but with me going to study on a foreign country, money is tight... Razz

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Sepheron wrote:
Thomandy wrote:But would be fun to see you play! Smile Dont you got a camera? Sad
I don't... well i do have a web cam... and tried to record with it but the images/sec are too low and you just see a blur of the hands since they're always moving... i don't think it gives a better idea of how i play, on the contrary i find it annoying... I'll try to buy something soon, but with me going to study on a foreign country, money is tight... Razz

Yeah, of course Smile Its true what you say, but the visuals creates an effect aswell. The package, or what Im gona call it is greater. So even if it doesnt give a better idea of how you play, the show is better. Hehe, if you know what Im sayin? Smile
But, of course of you dont got a cam, theres no reason to buy one just to record the playing. Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by xkuruma Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm

ooh man, i LOVED your songs!
can you pleease send me the sheet for Warmth ?? Very Happy:D
i wanna play your songs Very Happy they're amazing.
my email is paabloox@gmail.com THANKS Very Happy
xkuruma
xkuruma
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 21
Length of time playing piano : 2 and a half years
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepheron Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

check your e-mail Wink

Sepheron
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by CripKilla Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:39 pm

I liked Promissed land so much! Do you have wrote a sheet for it too? Razz
If yes could you send it at maitre_brice@hotmail.com ? Wink
Thankssss! Smile Very Happy
CripKilla
CripKilla
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 423
Job/hobbies : Bank Robber
Length of time playing piano : Since Huamn Existence
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next