Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me with this song or style.

Go down

Can anyone help me with this song or style. Empty Can anyone help me with this song or style.

Post by kentaku_sama Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Here's the youtube video: BLinx time square

The game is called BLINX and the music has been neglected. I mean seriously! The game is awesome and no body has done any blinx music. So I've decided to do it my self. I mean zelda, mario, super smash bros,
yeah those are classic. BUT there's medal of honor and halo music which is newer than blinx.

anyway at the beginning you'll notice it's some sort of futuristic techno music, not trance music it's some other kind of electric music. I have a good pattern down for the right hand after working on it for a day. Does anyone here know of any pieces of piano music ( with a sheet music avaliable for free) that have a simular like pattern? All I can think of is "Houki boshi" but that's not the same. Or perhaps some way I can learn more about this style of music? Links, websites , tutorials, videos.

Here's what I have so far...

Ab C Eb C Ab G G Ab Bb Ab C E Ab E Ab Ab G Eb C Bb Ab Repeated...

note this is played at like a 4 = 180 speed or 160 may'be.

Well Please if you have any tutorials on this style of music or songs that have simular fast pattern I would really appreciate it!
kentaku_sama
kentaku_sama
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 155
Job/hobbies : Manga, Drawing, Music, Japanese Language
Length of time playing piano : 3 or 4 years seriously
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down