Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying the subject and art of Impovising/composing

Go down

Studying the subject and art of Impovising/composing Empty Studying the subject and art of Impovising/composing

Post by kentaku_sama Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm

I love the way people improvise songs in rock style, ballad and other things. There are people who can play an entire rock song that contains no piano on a piano solo and the result is amazing! I've officialy decided to start studying different styles and techniques of improvising and music inorder to better myself at arranging songs on the piano. I just spent 20 dollars ordering a book from a music store that is all about Rock 'n roll piano. It says that it contains many techniques for you to play like jerrald louis or someone like that name, I can't remember the names really. I'm going to see if I can take some of the old piano rock masters techniques into my playing. But I'm wondering what else I need to do to learn to improvise/arrange solos on the piano. Any ideas besides practicing other music and my piano lesson homework.
kentaku_sama
kentaku_sama
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 155
Job/hobbies : Manga, Drawing, Music, Japanese Language
Length of time playing piano : 3 or 4 years seriously
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down