Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Mraan Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 pm

OK. I'm not very god at this, so let's stay to the basics. I'm almost as old as maestro himself( 21 this year). Have been playing piano for 5 years, so this is my sixth. I must say I still lack the fundamentals of practise; such as: Tone colour, touch, timbre, posture( I'm worse than Glenn Gould :-P). In time I wish to learn this. I DO have a real life piano teacher, but she isn't the best you'd get, even she admits that there are thousands like her. She isn't the pushy type either. Just lets you enjoy yourself, and find a way of your own practise routine,and what feels comfortable. She let's me choose repertoire rather freely, even if we stick to grade 5( this means I still have at least one horribly difficult piece to learn)
I practise very little I must say, an hour or two at most and not even every day.

I'm living in Sweden, so my English might not be at it's best, however I hope we can avoid misunderstandings

Mraan
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Retired/unemployed-> lots of practise-time
Length of time playing piano : 5 years(of no use)
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Thomandy Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 am

Hi Smile Welcome Smile 6 years, thats a long time Smile I wish I had started 6 years ago Very Happy I have soon played 8 months =) Welcome to the forum. Im Norwegian btw Smile We gona meet you guys in the Handballs at OL Wink
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down