Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sweet goal

2 posters

Go down

My sweet goal Empty My sweet goal

Post by maester Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 am

I've try alot of things in my life, when it comes to perform something on stage or in a place of many humans :p

Talk about music in my life...it is one heck of a fantasy world for me, to get ideas and be more creative in any kind of arts such as dancing, illustrations, paintings and theaters

I am really looking forward to play a Passion/Sanctuary sung by Utada Hikaru while dressing up in a costume like she wears in MTV video...imagining that I am sitting ther on a stage playing the song is really something...>.>...

It's not much for a big dream...but it's a nice experience, passionate and pleassure that I can share with others and also enjoy the fantasy moment together...it's one of my story that I will treasure in my life...haha~ my life is really full with a great experience and goal that I've achieved althought it's not much, but the satisfaction is there ^.^

it's pity that here in my country, not all growing adult of teenagers enjoy and appreciate the art of performing...they're more like playing too much rather than enjoy each moment of it...so not many loves to share this with me...

maester

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Cartoonist, animator, drawing, dancing, travel, sewing, soundtracks, enjoy natures
Length of time playing piano : 5 years...only by ears but blind with sheets/chords
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://maester-nebradius.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My sweet goal Empty Re: My sweet goal

Post by Thomandy Fri May 30, 2008 8:58 am

Hello there stranger Wink It looks like you are a devoted young man, who knows how to apriciate life =) Thats a good thing! Life is to short to be used on to much nonsense Smile Not allways so easy to do the right things, but... =) Welcome to the forum, hope you will enjoy it as much as I do Smile You can learn alot here, and hopfully teach somthing to Wink
Andrew is on a typingbreak couse of his arms, and he got a big exam comming up, so just talk to all of us, and we will keep you companied! Smile
Welcome Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by maester Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:16 am

oh, don't get me wrong...I am no young man...I am a girl...haha~ ^.^

I wonder how many peoples mistaken me for a guy (even with my picture is there sometimes)

oh I know I will...people here seems nice compare to others ^.^ it's very relaxing

maester

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Cartoonist, animator, drawing, dancing, travel, sewing, soundtracks, enjoy natures
Length of time playing piano : 5 years...only by ears but blind with sheets/chords
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://maester-nebradius.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:09 am

Well, I dont know Smile Well, then Devoted girl then Wink
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year