Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio )

+2
Thomandy
VictorCS
6 posters

Go down

Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) Empty Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio )

Post by VictorCS Wed May 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Andrew made a post/poll about Windows/Mac, and he posted a pic, but why not make a thread where we can post pics of our "setup"...
Show us where you play the piano, keyboard or where you mix your music etc...
What do you use to record your music etc...

Ok, here is my room, and what I use when I play my music. A computer, a keyboard, a synth and a headphone.....

I couldnt fit the whole room, because it's a 35mm lense, and the old 18mm is broken.....
And the flash did something weird with my monitor:
Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) 28831872pf2

This is my synth, Roland SH-32:
Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) 93886261qj6

My computer with Windows XP, AMD X2 3800+ CPU and a ATI 3870 512MB...
The hardrive you can see is a 400GB, I got 4TB...
And I love my floppy:
Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) 29529553xj4

Close-up of my keyboard...:
Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) 92237183md6

And my Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro:
Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) 80550750if0

That flash did light up the dust, time to do some cleaning soon... ^_^
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) Empty Re: Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio )

Post by Thomandy Wed May 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Very good V. Ill take pictures aswell, nice topic =)
Fun =)
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) Empty Re: Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio )

Post by Admin Andrew Wed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Smile Well, you guys already know my set up, and of course you know what my piano looks like by now considering it's been in the last 30+ lessons!

Your computer looks pretty moded Wink I'm liking the synth and the over all set up, very nice Smile head phones look very comfy to!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiekedves Thu May 15, 2008 4:54 am

VictorCS wrote:

Ok, here is my room, and what I use when I play my music. A computer, a keyboard, a synth and a headphone.....

Wooow that is a pro music set up. I especially like the "mobile harddrive" lol! ( That brings back memories. )

I have to say pass for taking photos of my room... ( it has a significant sign of moving!) My keyboard was visible on my video anyway Smile Right now it is surrounded with all kind of stuff... it is quite a challange to sit down and play, it is like climbing a mountain to reach the hidden lake.
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat May 17, 2008 5:22 am

Victor, I had no idea that you produce as well. I posted a thread on asking if there are any producers on the forum. Anyway, nice SH-32 man. Looks like you can program some fat sounds with all of that control. 2 Osc's, ADSR envelopes, filtering, and all that other neat stuff. I'm a fan of Roland's synths. My favourite synthesizer from Roland is the JP-8000, pure vintage and analog man. I love a lot of their drum machines also, such as the TR-808, TR-909, etc.

Nice little setup and awesome hard drive.
Jordan
Jordan

Male Number of posts : 244
Job/hobbies : Music, piano
Length of time playing piano : I've been playing on and off since I was 8 years old
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Phobik2000 Sun May 18, 2008 1:26 am

W00tage! I'm still trying to get a proper setup with all my gear but I need more space (and a proper desk) I only have an old picture of an improvised layout:

Pictures of our setup ( piano/keyboard/computers/homestudio ) Mygearsb4.th

There's a CME UF8 midi keyboard ( my piano) a m-audio 02 and behringer BCR2000,all midi controllers, and I've also got a Korg padKontrol (not shown at the time) and a m-audio audiophile firewire audio interface.

The computer you see is and old and noisy athlon 2.5Ghz with just 512 RAM, which doesn't get much use now (pitty cause it has a nice 19" TFT) since I got a laptop which is much more powerfull and silent. I can't stand fan (and hum!) noise.

And I've setup a more proper stand for my keyboard (two bed stands What a Face )

Those headphones of yours look nice, I'm thinking about getting some cans myself, but I'm on a low budget, been e-Window shopping a pair of old and discontinued AKG 55/66 but I haven't found a frequency response graph for them, though they are circumaural and closed, so I'm hopeing they are a decent sound insulation. Not sure on the bass/flat response though.
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum