Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100

3 posters

Go down

Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100 Empty Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100

Post by kentaku_sama Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 pm

So I wanted to have a digital piano just to have because I want one for midi input, to be a synthesizer, and to have a piano up stairs where my guitar is. But I have some questions:

First, I want to plug it into an amplifier to get a better sound but None of the keyboards I've seen online say "audio out port" does that mean there is no audio out or does that mean that audio out just obviously comes standard with all new keyboards? My Yamaha PSR- some number has an audio out but the casio privia px 100 doesn't say anything about it.

2: I want to mix sounds and have synthesizer work station combing cubase with the casio px 100. I want to be able to download sounds offline and use sounds with cubase through my computer and controll it with the casio and output it through the amplifier. How would I go about doing this? I've recently got interested in synth music.
kentaku_sama
kentaku_sama
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 155
Job/hobbies : Manga, Drawing, Music, Japanese Language
Length of time playing piano : 3 or 4 years seriously
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100 Empty Re: Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100

Post by Phobik2000 Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 am

Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100 Empty Re: Some questions about digital pianos and casio privia px 100

Post by VictorCS Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am

When you say you're gonna play it trough the computer, then you'll naturally send the sound out the computer anyway? So there is really not much reason for it to have and audio outout, but I guess it does.

But yes, it does have an audio out for headphones meaing you can connect your speakers or amp through this.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down