Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'acceptation et l'exploration du Labyrinthe - Jeroen Rijsdijk

Go down

L'acceptation et l'exploration du Labyrinthe - Jeroen Rijsdijk Empty L'acceptation et l'exploration du Labyrinthe - Jeroen Rijsdijk

Post by Pitch Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

So, I had a creative outburst 2 days ago and added 1 main part to the song reflecting, in my opinion, the emotion that I intend with this song. This recording is at the end of a few hours of playing and creating and puzzling where to fit it. During which I was still searching to fit all the different parts. At some parts I'm still searching and still made some errors due to that. But I recorded it for myself at first to look at my hands and hear it back.

It's the first recording with my iPod and iMovie edit software. I now know I need to turn my iPod 90 degrees...Wink

Back story: First part (Labyrinthe forme dans le Cerveau) was about growing up and creating a maze of behaviour connections in your mind and how that can go bad.
This part continues that on the turning point. You accept the way you are and accept the maze you created in your head and stop fighting it, but start to explore it.

Pitch
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Piano, Didgeridoo, Djembé, Poolbilliards
Length of time playing piano : Keyboard: 18 years. Piano: just started
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum