Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ???

2 posters

Go down

Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ??? Empty Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ???

Post by jytte Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 pm

I've tried to add Andrew's video (the first) to my Favorite list in YouTube, and it won't let me.
I also tried to embed that video into my links page, that won't work either.
What's up with that??
jytte
jytte
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 268
Length of time playing piano : Since July 2009 (Yamaha PSR E313) SHEET COLLECTION ON MY WEBSITE
Guru Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-19

http://www.piano.christrup.net

Back to top Go down

Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ??? Empty Re: Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ???

Post by Kelly Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

I signed in on my youtube account (which I don't use ever) and tried favoriting his videos and I had no problems with that. Take a look at your configurations, maybe you accidentally blocked your account from adding videos to you favorites or something.

You just want the link of the video or you want to place the youtube video on your page, 'cause the option on youtube when you embed the video is to show up as a video and not only as a link wherever you post it.
Kelly
Kelly
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : Student
Guru Points : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-05

https://www.facebook.com/tkellerz

Back to top Go down

Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ??? Empty Re: Andrew's videos on YouTube won't embed or add ???

Post by jytte Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

I just added another video to my favorites with no problem. And I've added plenty of videos to websites (so you can play them right there, like we do in post here) with no problem. Just this one with Andrew won't, keep getting "can't retrieve video information", very strange. Oh well, instead I just subscribed to his channel, that worked. And on the website I just added a regular link, that'll do as well.
It is odd though.
jytte
jytte
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 268
Length of time playing piano : Since July 2009 (Yamaha PSR E313) SHEET COLLECTION ON MY WEBSITE
Guru Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-19

http://www.piano.christrup.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down