Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found this awesome place! So happy! :D

2 posters

Go down

I found this awesome place! So happy! :D Empty I found this awesome place! So happy! :D

Post by Viccky88 Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Hey!
I'm really, really happy to found you, all of you! Of course, first thank goes to Andrew, this beautiful human being Smile A few days ago, I saw him online at the fb chat, and thought "OMG, Omg, this smart and funny and generous guy is here, I just have to say HI! and Thank you!" Hehh Very Happy
I wanted to play piano since I was a kid, I had always asked my parents to buy me some synthesizer, and they first bought a little, then bigger, then bigger than that before, I played songs by my ear, and sang also Smile He. But my mom had a bad expirience with piano classes when she was young, and also thought that it would be hard for me to be at my primar school if I play piano at the same time, so she thought: "No, my child won't do that, that's hard, i remember my severe profesor, it would be a torture for her, blablabla". How stupid it was Sad Now she feels sorry for that because she now how much I love piano.
Now I'm 21y old, and I really want to learn all the things i couldn't before, to play piano, sing, and make some music. Classical music isn't exactly what I want, maybe because I didn't have a chance to listen that so much cause I didn't go to music school. (but I like it). Making music and playing my favourite songs is something that I want really.
The point is - I started a week ago, maybe, going slowly because I had to learn for my exams in September. I don't have a piano, but I should buy some keyboard (probably Yamaha psr e413), now I have only some bad bad old synthesizer...
I found Andrew's videos on the You tube, and I was so happy! The most important and most beautiful thing for me is his supportive standing! When he says "He, it sounds haard? Noo, it's not, it's just simple" Then I feel that I really can do that and that I have somebody who support me. When I have some exam, I think all the people around me, even my parents, are so nervious, and they are just repeating " Oh, that is hard, you don't have much time, what are you going to dooo??? :-S " and then I really think I can't learn that, even if I'm a really good student. It is so easy to learn with Andrew Smile I just started, but I hope I will learn to play.
And this forum is just great! Place where you can find people begginers, but also a proffesional pianists! I don't feel stupid if ask some stupid easy question and admit that something is hard for me, because there are people like me, who also ask things like that, and also people who support and help us Smile
I was searching forums where I wanted to ask which keyboard to buy a few months ago, and in most cases feel so stupid when I ask "Hey guys, help me, which keyboard is better - Yamaha psr e413 or Casio ctk 5000? Because i want to buy new thing, and don't have more money:) " and then some "pianists" from some "bends" start laughing : " Ha, that is a toy. Get more money and buy Korg pa 50, and call us when you buy a Roland Fantom one day" Dddd, stupid people.
So, guys, you're greeat all! Smile Smile Smile
Oh, I didn't tell you, my name is Višnja - in english that means Cherry (but sour cherry). I have fruity name Wink

Viccky88
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 13
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

I found this awesome place! So happy! :D Empty Re: I found this awesome place! So happy! :D

Post by 1748 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 am

welcome to join..i have some experience with join this forum after watching andrew video then buying keyboard ctk 4000
if dont have money to buy its oke to buy keyboard minimum 5octav is
later if you can play it very well piano is MUST because very diffrent touch the key when in keyboard and piano

if wanna buy something piano or keyboard think about money and newest version...because newest version have upgraded
if other pianist laught to you then just you said will you buy for me ???
that is not character of pianist with high profile watching andrew he is low profile waka waka he he @(^(oo)^)@ isnt he ????

when i learning piano i have learned something diffrent from piano beside playing piano that is = slowly.... dont give up.....patient....low profile... share information about music (community to learn)

Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Daniel ASIA INDONESIA
Length of time playing piano : augst 2009
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

I found this awesome place! So happy! :D Empty Re: I found this awesome place! So happy! :D

Post by Viccky88 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, I know that there is a big difference between playing piano, and playing keyboard, but now I can't buy piano or anything big, cause I live about 300 km far from home, studying, living in the student's center, and and it's not so practically to have piano or something big and loud there Smile So I'll probably buy something easy to move (keyboard with 5 octaves, 61 keys), and maybe later buy some piano, for my home Wink
And I don't care about that musicians, they just don't have ear for beginners needs, I found you, guys, and I'm happy Smile
Maybe one day I'll play in bend better then theirs, hahha Smile Smile Smile

Viccky88
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 1748 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

thats right that i wanna heared the spirit of learning have YM or Facebook so we can communicate in live ^^
add me YM x1748x@yahoo.com
facebook x1748x@yahoo.com

Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Daniel ASIA INDONESIA
Length of time playing piano : augst 2009
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down