Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post by L4keoFire Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi people! My name is Eddie and well I've always loved music, but since looong ago, never took the time to 'sit' and learn it to be better. I only played flute at my elementary school for about 3 years and was very good at it, but in High school we did not have music as a subject :/ so I focused on everything else but the music, sadly. Plus, I actually never had time available to improve my skills; this was like 8 years ago...?

Time went on and I was forgetting that I once played music and was good, and only until last year (I now go to college and study business management) when I was listening to a Schumann piano piece, I said like "Hey didn't I want to become a musician and play like that?" So I searched on Youtube and this man with cool hairstyle came to my aid and after watching lessons 1 and 2 I realized that I was still on time, and although I'm a lot older than the first time I grabbed an instrument I know it's not too late; as a child it could have been easier but I haven't tried as an early adult so that is why I'll definetly give it a try.

The toughest thing now is know that no change happens overnight so we got to take it easy and keep trying, harder everytime, but most importantly have fun with it, so we always are focused and in love with playing the piano. So why piano since I started the flute? Well I just like it very much!

Ok that is how I got here, greetings people! and thank you Andrew!
L4keoFire
L4keoFire
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 5
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by 1748 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

hi..eddie music is universal language everybody can communicate in song melody
each all instrument have their own style and uniq to play it

(if you ask me flute is easier than playing piano...i will said piano is easier then flute to play because you good in flute and iam in piano ^^ )

so what matter is your instrument all have special to play and explore it
so let all people make a peace life in song
with song we can communicate ^^

Advanced Pianist
Advanced Pianist

Male Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Daniel ASIA INDONESIA
Length of time playing piano : augst 2009
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by L4keoFire Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes man, I agree with you completely. Music can express some things that words can't, and it's funny because sometimes there are certain things or feelings that we can't put into words, and that a smile or a tear are not enough to express, so that is when we write a beautiful melody.

Well I really like how the flute sounds but I just don't see me on it again, plus I may had lost a lot of lung "strenght", whatever you wanna call it. So I'll go with the piano, which I really like. Is not going to be easy but well Rome was not built in a day Razz
L4keoFire
L4keoFire
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down