Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Phobik2000 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 am

So I'm having trouble with this part of the song when it changes clefs. Maybe Andrew can post a video reply explaining (and play the whole song Laughing )
Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Furelisezy8.th


What a Face
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Location : Uk
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 am

phobik2000 wrote:So I'm having trouble with this part of the song when it changes clefs. Maybe Andrew can post a video reply explaining (and play the whole song Laughing )
Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Furelisezy8.th


What a Face

I'll try to explain that part for you, although I don't have the whoel thing practised up, so there's no way i'm goign to embaress myself by trying to play the middle section ^_^

_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty La Campanella, friend or foe?

Post by joegeran on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 pm

(Excuse the title) lol! Very Happy

Ya Know what song im dying to learn.

Liszt Pagninni etude 3, La campanella.

Okay, let me just say this. I understand the difficulty of that song and i understand if that is as much of a difficulty for you, but seeing how your a piano teacher and know 100's of more things than I, im sure there is SOMETHING you can tell me. But it nothing to worry about right now, im just throwing it out there so maybe someone else can relate to it.

joe

joegeran
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 6
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 pm

joegeran wrote:(Excuse the title) lol! Very Happy

Ya Know what song im dying to learn.

Liszt Pagninni etude 3, La campanella.

Okay, let me just say this. I understand the difficulty of that song and i understand if that is as much of a difficulty for you, but seeing how your a piano teacher and know 100's of more things than I, im sure there is SOMETHING you can tell me. But it nothing to worry about right now, im just throwing it out there so maybe someone else can relate to it.

joe

The biggest thing in La campanella is getting those jumping and hopping notes 100% accurate, you need to be able to land them blind folded (which might sound harsh) but if you ever want to be able to play it and do it justice, you've got to know it that well, i suggest seperate hand practise and working through each bar slowly. Just learn 1-2 bars PERFECTLY every day ^_^

_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Here it is FINALLY!

I know it took me forever to get this video out to you!


_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by VictorCS on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Even in this video you managed to sqeeze in some fun, battery check.. ^^

And the wonderful singing Very Happy


You say E sharp at 5:03? Shouldn't it be E flat ( or D sharp )? ( I'm not the expert ) This was not a complain.. lol!


Last edited by VictorCS on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
VictorCS
VictorCS
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 944
Location : Norway
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Thomandy on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 pm

As I commented On the videolesson; It was awsome, just seeing a new lesson, even though I didnt need this one, I had to stay trough the whole video Very Happy When Im in Canada(wich probably will be in my next lifetime) Sad - I will definently demand!! a privatelesson. $30 well spendt Wink hehe
Thomandy
Thomandy
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 2616
Age : 35
Location : Norway
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:05 am

VictorCS wrote:Even in this video you managed to sqeeze in some fun, battery check.. ^^

And the wonderful singing Very Happy

lol, you found my battery checks funny? lol!

I'm glad!Smile

_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 am

thomandy wrote:As I commented On the videolesson; It was awsome, just seeing a new lesson, even though I didnt need this one, I had to stay trough the whole video Very Happy When Im in Canada(wich probably will be in my next lifetime) Sad - I will definently demand!! a privatelesson. $30 well spendt Wink hehe

You liked the lesson? Yay ^_^ i'm happy to hear! That's funny considering you probably didn't learn anything from it yet you still liked it! I guess i'm a teacher AND an entertainer! jocolor study

Yes! WHEN you do come to Canada I'll definitely give you a private lesson ^_^

_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Ranting is bad ^^

Post by Phobik2000 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:13 am

W00tage! IT's still downloading...ops just finished!

EDIT:Just watched! Great explaining, thanks! Very Happy

EDIT #2 Andrew didn't remember me from his forum population Crying or Very sad Oh well, I was the one who asked for the Elise tut and got it I should hush anyway What a Face

P.S.:Btw, I don't know if it's relevant to upgrade the video quality too much, youtube kind is teh bolox on that, even the sound get mono-ed Evil or Very Mad But perhaps you can try a better mic, and if doesn't make much difference still return it back to the shop. afro What a Face


Last edited by phobik2000 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Location : Uk
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Thomandy on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 am

Andrew, I think your video and audio is very good at the moment. And the thing you got to hold the camera is very good. So I dont think there is any reason to update your equipment yet. But, by all means, if it makes you feel more professional or somthing, go ahead Smile
But I just wanted to point out that it is actally great quality as it is Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 2616
Age : 35
Location : Norway
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by VictorCS on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:11 am

phobik2000 wrote:Andrew didn't remember me from his forum population

Shame on him, he didnt remember me neither, or it could be the possibility that he didnt know how to say our names lol!

Anyway, think about the battery, the camera would've turned black if he had named us all ^^
VictorCS
VictorCS
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 944
Location : Norway
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Phobik2000 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:18 am

VictorCS wrote:
phobik2000 wrote:Andrew didn't remember me from his forum population

Shame on him, he didnt remember me neither, or it could be the possibility that he didnt know how to say our names lol!

Anyway, think about the battery, the camera would've turned black if he had named us all ^^
lol! lol! lol!
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Location : Uk
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Admin Andrew on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:44 am

Sad i'm REALLY sorry i didn't mention you guys I KNEW there was more of you, but i was a bad guy and didn't say all your names. I hope you can forgive me! Tell you what. On the one year anniversary of my forum (march 5th 2009) I'll post a video naming the top 50 posters on my forum and thanking them! ^_^ hows that?

I hope you guys didn't feel left out, that wasn't what I was meaning to do Sad

_________________
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of other's cannot keep it from themselves."

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Piano_10
Take care,

Andrew Furmanczyk :: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca :: http://ca.youtube.com/user/lypur
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Age : 33
Location : Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Thomandy on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 am

Admin Andrew wrote:Sad i'm REALLY sorry i didn't mention you guys I KNEW there was more of you, but i was a bad guy and didn't say all your names. I hope you can forgive me! Tell you what. On the one year anniversary of my forum (march 5th 2009) I'll post a video naming the top 50 posters on my forum and thanking them! ^_^ hows that?

I hope you guys didn't feel left out, that wasn't what I was meaning to do Sad

Dont be Sad. The most important thing is of course that... *cough* I was mentioned Very Happy
Hehe, just kidding of course Smile But I guess you couldnt mention 20 names in a video conserning fur Elise, so to please the ones that didnt get an Hounrable Salut, the anniversaryvideo is a good Idea Very Happy Hehe

(No one should be offended by my ironic comment)Wink
Thomandy
Thomandy
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 2616
Age : 35
Location : Norway
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Phobik2000 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:12 pm

thomandy wrote:
Admin Andrew wrote:Sad i'm REALLY sorry i didn't mention you guys I KNEW there was more of you, but i was a bad guy and didn't say all your names. I hope you can forgive me! Tell you what. On the one year anniversary of my forum (march 5th 2009) I'll post a video naming the top 50 posters on my forum and thanking them! ^_^ hows that?

I hope you guys didn't feel left out, that wasn't what I was meaning to do Sad

Dont be Sad. The most important thing is of course that... *cough* I was mentioned Very Happy
Hehe, just kidding of course Smile But I guess you couldnt mention 20 names in a video conserning fur Elise, so to please the ones that didnt get an Hounrable Salut, the anniversaryvideo is a good Idea Very Happy Hehe

(No one should be offended by my ironic comment)Wink

Evil or Very Mad *pull's sleeves back and...goes play piano* Laughing
Phobik2000
Phobik2000
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 150
Location : Uk
Job/hobbies : IT
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by LuceroANai on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:50 pm

hi... im new... i found your page while i was looking for videos on youtube... i really like how you teach... and i will like to know if you can teach the rest of fur elise... u know there is like a second part to it.. . i will very thankful if you can teach me that part... thanks and have a nice day...
ATT:::: ANahi **♥ ^_^[/color] Like a Star @ heaven
LuceroANai
LuceroANai
Newbie
Newbie

Female Number of posts : 1
Age : 29
Location : US
Length of time playing piano : just started
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/lucero_Anai

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Thomandy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 am

LuceroANai wrote:hi... im new... i found your page while i was looking for videos on youtube... i really like how you teach... and i will like to know if you can teach the rest of fur elise... u know there is like a second part to it.. . i will very thankful if you can teach me that part... thanks and have a nice day...
ATT:::: ANahi **♥ ^_^[/color] Like a Star @ heaven

Andrew is on a writersbreak. Hes writing as little as possible couse of his tendonites. So I can at least answer what I think he would say:

Probably that that lesson wont be a fact. Razz hehe.. With Andrews lessons and this forum you should be able to learn the rest of the piece on your own with guidens from us here. Ask me if you want?! I know how to play fur elise. The theme is a grade 2-3/11 & the solos, there are 3 of those! are grade 7/11. Feel free to ask about anything Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 2616
Age : 35
Location : Norway
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta Empty Re: Fur Elise problemo 4 teh Masta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum