Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Jena, Louisiana, USA

3 posters

Go down

From Jena, Louisiana, USA Empty From Jena, Louisiana, USA

Post by pashn4chrst Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:50 am

Thought I would put my 2 cents in. My name is Amanda and I'm a CSAHM! Which means....Christian Stay At Home Mom! And right now my husband is a stay at home dad! He WAS a driller in the oilfield. Sucks. But anyway, so now that he is home, I have been having a lot more time on my hands, which still isn't very much. We have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls! And I LOVE them to death! Levi is 6 and Elijah is 4. They just started school and they love it! The girls are Georgia (2) and AnnaMae (5 months). Georgia plays the piano with me everyday and she sings into a mic stand....well cause I haven't put a mic in it, so she just uses the stand. She is adorable but she has her mama's horrible temper!!! My kids are my life, so they are always in my "about me" section!
I've been around music my entire life! My daddy could play ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING!!! And he could sing too. I miss him very very much. He's been gone for 4 years now. He never taught me much. He wasn't in my life much as a child, but I never hold that against him. I've been kinda sorta playing the piano all my life, but not progressively. I've always been very interested in it and I've taught myself here and there and took a couple piano lessons when I could afford it. I also like to play the guitar, or just really ANYTHING! But like the piano, I'm not very good at anything. I have problems with my left hand doing what it should do. Sometimes I even slap it when it doesn't do the right thing! Mad
So I have the left hand with a brain of it's own syndrome! And that's a problem with not only the piano, but the guitar as well! Anyway. I'm really glad that you do these lessons on here, cause I'm trying desperately now to practice! It's been very difficult with all the rugrats! But now that the boys are in school and hubby home, I can get some more time in on practicing! All day today I have been practicing Fur Elise. I don't know how to read all the bass notes yet, but gradually learning. Thanks for everything you do, God is using you for sure!
pashn4chrst
pashn4chrst

Female Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : playing music/writing songs/spending time with family and friends
Length of time playing piano : all my life but not very good, haven't really practiced that much until here recently
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-25

https://www.facebook.com/pashn4chrst

Back to top Go down

From Jena, Louisiana, USA Empty Re: From Jena, Louisiana, USA

Post by ROBIN Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 am

hi jena and welcome to forum ..you seem to have your hands full lol ,hope you get the time you need for practise Smile also your left hand will eventually obey hehe after a gd thrashing lol ..gd luck and cya on forum

ROBIN
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : learning to play
Length of time playing piano : as long as it takes (nearly 4 months)
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aendym Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am

Hey Amanda!!! Very amusing post! You sound like a really fun person! =) And I love the name Elijah!!
Its said the "left-hand-wit-a-brain-of-its-own" syndrom is in the genes so you might wanna take care of that problem with your kids as soon as possible!!! =) You never know what that left hand is up to! sunny
aendym
aendym
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : Teacher - other than that painting, drawing and being creative
Length of time playing piano : August 2009
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content