Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from italy

2 posters

Go down

hello from italy Empty hello from italy

Post by beaver92 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 am

hello from italy!
my name is steven, and i am 17. I have always loved the piano but had never got into studing it properly, i had a keyboard at home and i started looking at it and tring to to something , and i got a little way, but i didn't have andy basics so i could only copy other people's tutorials and try that.
i lost my keyboard in a flood last year and didn't get round to getting a new one till now.
on youtube i tried and tried to find a good teacher but the videos were nonery good.. just a few days ago i bumped into andew's lessons and .. wow.. the just had what i wanted, slow teaching, starting from he basics and a friendly guy teaching them... what could i ask more?
i have been practising the chords in lesson 4 ( 'cos that's where i'm up to) and am getting slowly better in doing them.
i am putting all my love for music into my playing and hope to get better so i can play something .

i have swimming sessions three times a week.. i like reading and love music, love going out with frinds and to stay at home reading, love going into the mountains and love going to the beach and stay all day in the sun and in the beautifull waters of sardinia, i love chatting with my friends with sms, facebook, twitter, msn by voice by jestures and in every possible way, i love photographs and taking them all the time, i love my pc and my mobile, i love shakespeare stories, i love harry potter and twilight, i love lots of books, i love sleeping, i love eating what i like, and i love love!
beaver92
beaver92
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 15
Length of time playing piano : just starting now after a year of just playing around
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

hello from italy Empty Re: hello from italy

Post by Lidia Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi.. Welcome!.........how are ya?.... your last sentences is so funny you love so much things:)).....i think we have a lot in comun, like reading(i love it) and music......and beach, and mountais, and taking photos.........etc.

I'm Lidia by the way:D
Lidia
Lidia
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 6
Length of time playing piano : I'm not playing:D(not yet)........i'm still learning
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by beaver92 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 am

thanks for the welcome Lidia ! yeah i love quite a few things and that's just a few XD.. nice to hear you like reading to.. hope to see you in my forum browsing Very Happy
beaver92
beaver92
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 15
Length of time playing piano : just starting now after a year of just playing around
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum