Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!!

3 posters

Go down

hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!! Empty hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!!

Post by foufou145 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 am

Actually i'm gonna buy this new piano soon but i was not sure if it's a good instrument, like i'm new to piano and i was into the organ for 3 years now and i want to move on into the piano...!! Smile

foufou145
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 7
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!! Empty Re: hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!!

Post by Elishia Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

I have a casio cdp 100. I got it secondhand so it was really cheap for me. Because I just want to test if I like playing piano and if I will keep playing it.
I do notice that the higher notes sound not really like they should. But overall I'm happy with it. And if I'm gonna keep playing I'll get a real piano in a year or so.

I don't know how much better the 200 version is. But if you are looking for something cheap it's really good, but if you can afford something with a higher price I would maybe recommend some Yamaha digital piano.

Elishia
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!! Empty Re: hey guys plzz give your opinions about the electric casio cdp 200 piano ?!!

Post by foufou145 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 pm

hmm yeah Yamaha would be great if i got the suitable money fot it..
but as you say i want something cheap and hope it'll be fine.

foufou145
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by ROBIN Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 pm

hi foufou ..check out the yamaha P85 seems to be more dedicated towards piano fuction as it only has limited voicing so they concentrate more on the piano , the casio cdp 200 seems ok but the P85 may be lower cost also ..my advice is to have a look at the p85 and compare and see what you think ..there are lots og gd digi pianos ..but the yamaha P85 seems to be more your price range and the reviews are very gd ...good luck m8 hope this helps you out Smile

ROBIN
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : learning to play
Length of time playing piano : as long as it takes (nearly 4 months)
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by foufou145 Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

aww thank you man..Smile i checked it out, it seems to be good and maybe more focusing on the piano than the other functions.
but actually i'm new to the piano.. nd the casio cdp 200 got a big screen so i can see the notes etc.. so as a beginer i think the casio cdp 200 is fine by me.. thanks for your care

foufou145
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by ROBIN Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi foufou ..i had keyboards with screen and when i started to learn properly i never used it as the sheets are more clear and revisable but i hope you do well with your decision :)there are so more helpful links and sites around that your new screen could be your PC which is nice and big also ,anyway good luck Smile

ROBIN
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 178
Job/hobbies : learning to play
Length of time playing piano : as long as it takes (nearly 4 months)
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down