Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial)

2 posters

Go down

What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial) Empty What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial)

Post by Unsigned Integer Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 am

Hello,

First off I'd like to thank Andrew for the fantastic videos. I have watched episodes 1 through to about 18 many times over through the past two months and am progressing somewhat, but still need to get some good sense of rhythm. One of the most interesting things about learning with Andrew's help is how I notice tunes while I'm practicing. For example I do chromatic scales as a break from more complex things, and just the other day I noticed "hey, what was that?" went back and played E Eb and realized it was Fur Elise, then worked out the first few bars by ear. That happens with all sorts of tunes from classical to video games and it's fun!

Anyway onto my question, what is the nice song Andrew is playing at 13:30 here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Czdr_7j6I&feature=PlayList&p=253192EED47525A8&index=23#

If you have experience with any kind of classical music you will probably recognize it... What's the name? It sounds really really nice.

Thanks for your help and good luck with your practice. Also 1,000,000 points to Andrew for these fantastic tutorials. I am hooked!

Oh by the way: Andrew, have you looked into any "speech to text" software? You can get software that translates spoken English into text, so you just hook a microphone up to your computer, start talking, and it does the typing for you. It takes some time to "train" the software so it recognizes your voice accurately, but it might be worth the effort given how tiring it is for you to type?

Unsigned Integer

Number of posts : 1
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial) Empty Re: What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial)

Post by Pianokid220 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:54 am

The song is
Bach well tempered clavier Book 2 F minor Pelude
Pianokid220
Pianokid220
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : pEOPLE ARE MEAN
Length of time playing piano : WHY PLEASE DELETE ME ACCOUNT NOW
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://www.youtube.com/aclyde15greenc

Back to top Go down

What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial) Empty Re: What was this song (Out of #24 - Metronome tutorial)

Post by Pianokid220 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Pianokid220 wrote:The song is
Bach well tempered clavier Book 2 F minor Pelude

here is andrew playing the whole thing

and this a another good peice which was the next peice

Pianokid220
Pianokid220
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : pEOPLE ARE MEAN
Length of time playing piano : WHY PLEASE DELETE ME ACCOUNT NOW
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://www.youtube.com/aclyde15greenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down