Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation

5 posters

Go down

Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation Empty Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation

Post by CaptainAhabNZ Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:41 am

Ahhh, fur elise is driving me mad, so I'm just venting, I can play most of it but that middle piece ahhhh! I can play the hands seperately but they just don't want to work together.... I am only a beginner so how hard is fur elise how long did it take you lot to learn.?

The tune goes round and round my head, so I HAVE to finish it.... who the heck is Elise anyway.

end of rant.....back to practice. bom

CaptainAhabNZ
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : Piano (of course!), guitar, & Sailing
Length of time playing piano : 2 months
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation Empty Re: Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation

Post by Amro Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Look at this Great Performance & Try to learn from it ..

I'm Working on Fur Elise Like You & I Learnt alot of things from Thomas's Performance .. Very Happy
Amro
Amro
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 340
Job/hobbies : Graphics, Internet & Piano
Length of time playing piano : 2 Years of Trying but seriously from 4 Mnths.
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation Empty Re: Why is it sooo hard??? I need insperation

Post by Thomandy Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi Smile

First: Tnx Amro Wink

Sec: Well its a grade 7/11 piece if you think about the solos and a grade 3/11 if you think about the Theme Smile

You got to go slow... Then... more slow!! And after that you got to go even more slow - Then practice it slow again Smile The speed arrives of itsselfe. You cant push up the speed Smile Especially not it the first solo!!! Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainAhabNZ Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 am

cheers Thanks Thomandy! slowing it down really worked, and it is forcing me to really read the music and see how the bass notes and trebble notes work together.

I think I will have the middle part sorted in the next few days (well not performance sorted.....but at least I don't want to set the sheet music on fire anymore ! sunny )

Thanks again.

CaptainAhabNZ
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : Piano (of course!), guitar, & Sailing
Length of time playing piano : 2 months
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Thomandy wrote:Hi Smile

Sec: Well its a grade 7/11 piece if you think about the solos and a grade 3/11 if you think about the Theme Smile

You got to go slow... Then... more slow!! And after that you got to go even more slow - Then practice it slow again Smile The speed arrives of itsselfe. You cant push up the speed Smile Especially not it the first solo!!! Smile

hahaha Laughing wow that post made me laugh out loud litturally. "You got to go slow... Then... more slow!! And after that you got to go even more slow - Then practice it slow again Smile "

That was hilarious! ^_^
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:
Thomandy wrote:Hi Smile

hahaha Laughing wow that post made me laugh out loud litturally. "You got to go slow... Then... more slow!! And after that you got to go even more slow - Then practice it slow again Smile "

That was hilarious! ^_^

sunny
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by lepianoman Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 pm

CaptainAhabNZ wrote:Ahhh, fur elise is driving me mad, so I'm just venting, I can play most of it but that middle piece ahhhh! I can play the hands seperately but they just don't want to work together.... I am only a beginner so how hard is fur elise how long did it take you lot to learn.?

The tune goes round and round my head, so I HAVE to finish it.... who the heck is Elise anyway.

end of rant.....back to practice. bom

Check out my post on walking. It helps you play the fast stuff. If you figure out why it works, let me know. All I know is that it works.

https://afpa.hooxs.com/how-should-we-practise-f15/improve-your-motor-improve-your-rhythm-t571.htm#6471

LP

lepianoman
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, arranger, singer, pianist - and other stuff during the day :)
Length of time playing piano : Seven years
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum