Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piano Mom's thanks

Go down

piano - Piano Mom's thanks Empty Piano Mom's thanks

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 am

Name: Fang Morganti
Comments: I am so glad to have found your videos and this page! My son Julian ist five years old and started to learn to play piano from a pianist since three weeks, well, halb an hour each week. Since I never learned and cannot play myself, I have been learning now too in order to be a good support to Julians practicing at home. And to my surprise, it is JUST MAGIC FUN! I feel like almost obsessed with piano! After watching your first piano lessen I got to play \"trickle star\" and C major scales and cannot stop learning and wanting to learn more. It is a pity that I am a fulltime working mom and have not much time to spend for myself. Anyway, your lessons and this personal page are a GREAT help I could luckily get. So thank you thank you thank you!!! Will see you a lot more in internet and keep going well. I hope my son will love piano and be able to learn well like you as a young starter. He is still not patient enough to watch your lessons yet since his English is not that well and prefers to learn in German. Although his piano teacher is American but speaks German to him.
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down