Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know of some videos...?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone know of some videos...? Empty Does anyone know of some videos...?

Post by yellowsugardog Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Although this is the how to play piano forum, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other series of online videos that were as helpful for learning how to play guitar. I have begun using lypur's videos to learn how to play piano, and they are amazing. I didn't think it was possible to learn so much from something online, but now it's got me thinking... my nephews really want to learn how to play the guitar, and I wish I could help them by directing them to a series of video that's as helpful.

The problem with most of the youtube video links I keep clicking on is that they're all just teaching you how to play individual songs, and while that would help if you already know the basics, they don't even know anything about how to read music or notes so it doesn't help much. It's a bummer to find a video you think will help, only to learn that the person teaching seems to be speaking another language. XD

So yeah, I'd appreciate it if anyone could direct me to some quality guitar lesson videos that were even a fraction of as helpful and easy to understand as these piano lessons are.

Last edited by yellowsugardog on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos drive me insane =P)

yellowsugardog

Number of posts : 2
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of some videos...? Empty Re: Does anyone know of some videos...?

Post by VictorCS Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 pm

VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of some videos...? Empty Re: Does anyone know of some videos...?

Post by yellowsugardog Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm

thank you ^^ it looks very helpful so i'll get them to try it out!!

yellowsugardog

Number of posts : 2
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down