Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammie from PENSACOLA FL!!!

2 posters

Go down

Sammie from PENSACOLA FL!!! Empty Sammie from PENSACOLA FL!!!

Post by Sammie2499 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey!! Im 10 years old and i play piano by ear! I live in Pensacola FL. I am the youngest of 3. All of my siblings have graduated college so its just me and my parents. On February 12 2008 i got food poinsoning(no detail.) We thought oh it will go away in a little while. So i gradually started getting better and out of nowhere i couldnt eat without stomach pains. I know, what does this have to do with piano but im getting to that. I was back and forth to gainsville or jacksonville and actually some of the doctors gave up on me. I always had my Keyboard with me no matter what! Piano ment so much to me. I was hospitalized for 4 days and they thought i was getting better. Well their mistake!
I was getting worse i was losing weight i got pale. I lost 20 lbs and i was 85lbs before this! I was hospitalized again for 2 weeks! I was so bad that i had to be tube fed (nasty right?) WELL the whole time i was playing the piano! If i was in Pain i would go to the piano and play until my fingers hurt.
It turns out i had stomach migranes! Its very common! If its so common how come it took 3 months to figure it out?!?! I still play everyday. Since my sickness piano has taken a big part in my life. I really wanted to play but we couldent find the right teacher! But then we found Andrew. He is the piano teacher i have been looking for. I am so happy i found him!He does not think of himself he thinks of the less fortunate .He is such an insperation to many. Very Happy Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Sammie2499 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sammie2499
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 8
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Sammie from PENSACOLA FL!!! Empty Re: Sammie from PENSACOLA FL!!!

Post by Thomandy Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi Very Happy Well, its great they found out and that it led you to the Piano Very Happy
nice to have you here, and post away Very Happy Welcome!!! Be sure to ask whatever you want Very Happy Later**
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum