Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Japan :)

+3
CripKilla
Thomandy
a0z0ra
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello from Japan :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Japan :)

Post by a0z0ra Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 am

KlutzSY wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. Yup, the things there are like thrice the cost here What a Face, but i got some savings and i'll most probably live at places that provides budget sleeping stay. I'm going to live with one meal a day cuz the money would most probably be spent on buying stuffs.Haha

I'm quite good with drawing, or so my friends say. But if you ask for real life drawing like a lake with trees and wooden cabin, i'll end up with a fountain, forest and mansion somehow. tongue I once saw a pianist who play as if her fingers are liquid flowing over the piano, truly amazing. affraid I think it's Fantasie Impromptu in C sharp minor composed by Chopin. I like the starting part the best.

Hmm, sometimes i would gather with some a friend whose also crazy about piano to practice and we teach one another, it might be not as effective as a teacher but there are some improvement. I suppose what we lack, we make up with practice. Smile Naruto's songs is quite good but i'm more of a rock , jrock & classical music fan. Ahaha, i'm addicted to so many anime and manga that i join the japanese cuture club just for it. Laughing

September! Congrats to you in advance. University students are in demand now. What are you going to do after graduation? What is your major? I'm a freshman in college and i'm majoring in Creating of moving images which consist of film production and animation. We only get to choose either one when we're in our 2nd year so i'm halfway towards reaching my goal. Razz It was fun, We've learnt creating story, Ideation and Drawing Essentials, Basically, we're only learning basics on all aspects regarding it for 1st year.

What songs are you learning now? Smile

Haha.. then you can sleep at capsule hotel (around 3,000 yen/night) or stay at internet cafe (the cheapest one only cost 1,000 yen!). Internet cafe is an excellent option for people with tight money. They have free drink (you can drink a lot of beverages there free), hundreds (or even thousands) manga (in Japanese of course), comfortable massage chair in front of your PC that you can use to sleep, and they're open 24 hours. Hehe.. these are all based on my experience when I went to Tokyo few months ago Idea
And then, shop 'till you drop rabbit
Wah... you can draw and play piano too.. that's so nice flower Wish I can do both...
Yup, so many talented people out there. I have some friends who can play piano, but I've just started learning piano again last month (after I finished my graduation thesis). Now that it's finally summer holiday, they already went back to their home country Neutral
Hahaha.. glad to have fellow anime fan here. What anime do you like? I also have bunch of anime that I love, Naruto being the first one I love you

Thank you~~ Razz I'm planning to continue to graduate school in Tokyo after this, so I'm a bit busy preparing things for moving out. I have lots of interests that I can't focus on only one, so in my university I learned bits of everything. From mass media, environmental protection, NGO, philanthropist activities, Japanese and Chinese language, web design, online shopping / e-commerce, etc etc. Phew.. My major here was environmental protection, but my major in graduate school will be about media. Hehe.. seems a bit unrelated, but yeah.. So, I admire people who can decide and focus on one interest, not like me who kinda jump from one to another bounce

Aww.. I'm really a beginner in piano world, so I just started again with simple songs. Currently I'm smitten with Grandfather's Clock by Hirai Ken. But I'm still trying to synchronize my left and right hand so they can play together. huuhuh.. I really regretted quitting my piano lesson when I was a kid No
How about you, what song are you learning? Any recommendation for fun and easy beginner's song? jocolor
a0z0ra
a0z0ra
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Student
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by KlutzSY Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

a0z0ra wrote:
KlutzSY wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. Yup, the things there are like thrice the cost here What a Face, but i got some savings and i'll most probably live at places that provides budget sleeping stay. I'm going to live with one meal a day cuz the money would most probably be spent on buying stuffs.Haha

I'm quite good with drawing, or so my friends say. But if you ask for real life drawing like a lake with trees and wooden cabin, i'll end up with a fountain, forest and mansion somehow. tongue I once saw a pianist who play as if her fingers are liquid flowing over the piano, truly amazing. affraid I think it's Fantasie Impromptu in C sharp minor composed by Chopin. I like the starting part the best.

Hmm, sometimes i would gather with some a friend whose also crazy about piano to practice and we teach one another, it might be not as effective as a teacher but there are some improvement. I suppose what we lack, we make up with practice. Smile Naruto's songs is quite good but i'm more of a rock , jrock & classical music fan. Ahaha, i'm addicted to so many anime and manga that i join the japanese cuture club just for it. Laughing

September! Congrats to you in advance. University students are in demand now. What are you going to do after graduation? What is your major? I'm a freshman in college and i'm majoring in Creating of moving images which consist of film production and animation. We only get to choose either one when we're in our 2nd year so i'm halfway towards reaching my goal. Razz It was fun, We've learnt creating story, Ideation and Drawing Essentials, Basically, we're only learning basics on all aspects regarding it for 1st year.

What songs are you learning now? Smile

Haha.. then you can sleep at capsule hotel (around 3,000 yen/night) or stay at internet cafe (the cheapest one only cost 1,000 yen!). Internet cafe is an excellent option for people with tight money. They have free drink (you can drink a lot of beverages there free), hundreds (or even thousands) manga (in Japanese of course), comfortable massage chair in front of your PC that you can use to sleep, and they're open 24 hours. Hehe.. these are all based on my experience when I went to Tokyo few months ago Idea
And then, shop 'till you drop rabbit
Wah... you can draw and play piano too.. that's so nice flower Wish I can do both...
Yup, so many talented people out there. I have some friends who can play piano, but I've just started learning piano again last month (after I finished my graduation thesis). Now that it's finally summer holiday, they already went back to their home country Neutral
Hahaha.. glad to have fellow anime fan here. What anime do you like? I also have bunch of anime that I love, Naruto being the first one I love you

Thank you~~ Razz I'm planning to continue to graduate school in Tokyo after this, so I'm a bit busy preparing things for moving out. I have lots of interests that I can't focus on only one, so in my university I learned bits of everything. From mass media, environmental protection, NGO, philanthropist activities, Japanese and Chinese language, web design, online shopping / e-commerce, etc etc. Phew.. My major here was environmental protection, but my major in graduate school will be about media. Hehe.. seems a bit unrelated, but yeah.. So, I admire people who can decide and focus on one interest, not like me who kinda jump from one to another bounce

Aww.. I'm really a beginner in piano world, so I just started again with simple songs. Currently I'm smitten with Grandfather's Clock by Hirai Ken. But I'm still trying to synchronize my left and right hand so they can play together. huuhuh.. I really regretted quitting my piano lesson when I was a kid No
How about you, what song are you learning? Any recommendation for fun and easy beginner's song? jocolor

1000 yen!!?? cyclops sp cheap and many manga, although I still can't read. Hmm, maybe I'll do just that if I spent every last cent of my money. tongue

I can do both but it's not that good. I liked kindaichi but recently I'm on nabari no ou, monochrome factor, Amatsuki and Junjou romantica. (yes, i'm a yaoi fan) Wink The series come out quite slow here~

Woah! lol! You learn lots! You can ask me about Chinese, I'm very well-versed in that area. Nice, i can speak chinese to you! 你好吗? Smile I'm actually also a very fickled-minded person, i used to learn piano basics like you too but dropped it after a while, then i go for "ruan" (CO instrument), guitar then finally back to piano. I also want to learn lots of stuff whenever I encounter them. I did jewellery
making, drawing, clothes making, hair styling, guitar lesson and japanese lesson in the last 4 months. Right now, i want to try cosplaying, knotworks and many more~. I feel the same, they can just love that hobby and solely only that, their commitment is admirable. I decided to go for animation since I had a chance, might as well see it through. Until recently, my dream job was a phone receptionist. lol! I think everybody is just finding what they love, just that some found it early.

Grandfather's clock is a good choice to begin. Hmm, right now synchronizing shouldn't be a problem, once you got the right hand memorised, you can just add in the left. Once you get pass the memorising part, it'll slowly come to you with practice. You have to be vigilant and play daily,even if for a bit. I learn a new song once and stopped for just 2 days and it's gone, forgotten. After a while, your fingers will play by itself even if you don't look at it. Very Happy I'm still trying to perfect ggackt's last song and maybe start on Elfen lied "lilium" after i'm done. Well, I would recommend canon in D (beginner ver). Another one would be Scott Joplin"s "The Entertainment" (short ver), it's a fun music and mostly repetition so it should be easy to learn. afro
KlutzSY
KlutzSY
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : drawing, reading
Length of time playing piano : since Dec'07
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a0z0ra Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 am

Yeah, internet cafe here is quite amazing. Hotels are no longer needed lol!

Owww.. you like Junjou Romantica?? Me too! Embarassed It's so cute~~ *squeals* I can't wait 'tiil October for the Season 2 bounce Yaoi I love you
I also love Ouran High School Host Club, Glass Mask, Gundam Seed, Yakitate Japan (I'm a bread lover~~), Fruits Basket, etc etc.
I just looked up Nabari no Ou, and it looks pretty interesting. Since I'm on holiday, I'll surely watch it Smile

Waa.. wo hen hao. Ni ne? *Sorry, I haven't installed Chinese in this laptop, but I have it in my old one* I took Chinese classes before and even went to China to study Chinese. It was during last year's summer vacation. After that, I barely had chance to speak Chinese here. Now I already forget most of it silent I'll try to write bits in Chinese to you once I installed it in my laptop. You can ask me Japanese too if you want sunny

Woww.. you learned a lot too~~ Jewelry making is soooo cool, I wanna try it Like a Star @ heaven
Dream job nee.. I haven't figured out what exactly what I want to be or what kind of job I want to do in the future. But if possible, I want it to be related to computer, anime/manga, NGO, children education. Uh.. what kind of job it would be? Suspect How about you??
Anyway, it's good to have your aim in the future. Go for it! queen

Xie xie for the wonderful advice, 頑張ります!And thanks for the song recommendation too. I'll try them study

PS: haha.. this thread has kinda become our own mailbox @
a0z0ra
a0z0ra
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by KlutzSY Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm

lol! I could use the massage chair, felt stiif ansd pain in shoulder lately, maybe i practice too much. Have to relaxe these few days. Sad

Ahh! So fast season 2 over there!? It's only like 12 episodes over here~. Ahaha, you like yaoi, another comrade. Razz

I like Ouran high school host club too, glass mask is interesting, I seeing the anime halfway and stopped cuz too busy, same for yakitate japan. Fruit basket is cute!! Gundam seed, hmmm, i like the story, but sometimes, i get the characters confused. Opps
My holiday is still 2 months away~, can't wait.

Thanks for the offer, if you need my help to polish your chinese, I'll gladly do it. Maybe we can chat online with the mic but my english speaking is very poor. Embarassed I'm just curious, what nationality is yours?

you can make anything if you got the items and tools, it's easy and you can make it to match your clothing.

Well, if you do animation, it'll involve computers and anime. Manga, like publisher? Children education,hmm..... maybe u can be a piano teacher! In that case, you can play as much as you like and also teach them the joy of music! cheers I'm not sure what's NGO though. confused
Right now, I just want to be great at animation but seeing that I don't even know how to use photoshop, it's.... a far away target (I'm a computer idiot) Crying or Very sad I'm easily distracted, so my goal always keep changing....hope this time would be my final destination.

别客气. Smile I actually also does not have chinese software installed. I just type the han yu pin ying into a chinese website and it'll appear. I hope it helps, I've been learning for 6months and I've only know how to play about 4 songs.

PS: yup, i wonder if it's consider spam since this is a site for piano. tongue
KlutzSY
KlutzSY
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : drawing, reading
Length of time playing piano : since Dec'07
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum