Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup guys ^_^

2 posters

Go down

Sup guys ^_^ Empty Sup guys ^_^

Post by Dalirus Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:35 am

Hey guys

I'm from NYC...city that never sleeps...yeah lol I wasn't planning on joining but it seemed lonely so I'm here. =p

I've been playing for...well actually 2 semesters. My school has a piano class so I took the liberty and signed up for them since I've always wanted to learn but my parents are just stingy. =p Specifically 2 semesters because I had to abandon piano during breaks because I went out on vacations with my family. Mad I'm on my 3rd semester now. And after this, I'm gonna start taking private lessons (as suggested by my professor) as I really wanna learn classical music. Surprised Right now, I'm learning Schubert's Waltz in A Minor no. 1 and Handel's Sarabande. For the moment Schubert hates me but I love that piece. Smile

I I subscriced to Andrew's videos...actually I can't remember. I think since around the time he posted his first lesson. They've been helpful as I get that extra outside info since my professor can't individualize as much with me since it's a whole class.

Okay, I write too much. lol

Dalirus
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 25
Guru Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Sup guys ^_^ Empty Re: Sup guys ^_^

Post by Admin Andrew Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:42 am

Dalirus wrote:Hey guys

I'm from NYC...city that never sleeps...yeah lol I wasn't planning on joining but it seemed lonely so I'm here. =p

I've been playing for...well actually 2 semesters. My school has a piano class so I took the liberty and signed up for them since I've always wanted to learn but my parents are just stingy. =p Specifically 2 semesters because I had to abandon piano during breaks because I went out on vacations with my family. Mad I'm on my 3rd semester now. And after this, I'm gonna start taking private lessons (as suggested by my professor) as I really wanna learn classical music. Surprised Right now, I'm learning Schubert's Waltz in A Minor no. 1 and Handel's Sarabande. For the moment Schubert hates me but I love that piece. Smile

I I subscriced to Andrew's videos...actually I can't remember. I think since around the time he posted his first lesson. They've been helpful as I get that extra outside info since my professor can't individualize as much with me since it's a whole class.

Okay, I write too much. lol

Hey man! ^_^ you don't write to much, it's interesting reading about who you are! I had no idea you've been subscribed to me for so long, unless i know you by your youtube username and do not recignize your regular name here...

Anyway! I think that's awesome that you're going to be taking private music lessons! You'll learn SO much from them! I hope you can keep coming back here and posting when you have the time ^_^ so far you're the first from NYC ^_^ but hopfully not the last Wink
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalirus Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:48 am

I use a different name in youtube. I don't think you know me in youtube though cuz I never post comments or anything. lol

Dalirus
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 25
Guru Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 am

Dalirus wrote:I use a different name in youtube. I don't think you know me in youtube though cuz I never post comments or anything. lol

ohhh to bad well still nice to have you!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down