Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playin music by artists in piano!!

3 posters

Go down

music - Playin music by artists in piano!! Empty Playin music by artists in piano!!

Post by Eddie Sat May 31, 2008 12:46 am

Huh hi i dont know if theres already a post for this but if there are then sorry barely knowin things of this website which is cool btw! anyway ive seen alot of people in youtube playin music of artist like Move along by the all american rejects in piano and what i want to know is that can u only play music of artists in a real piano with 88 keys or can you do at in a keyboard with 76 keys too?..because i only see people playin in real piano and well i only have a 76 key keyboard so yeah can someone tell me please! ive been wanted to know like forever because i barely bought at and dont know if i can play music by artists in at so can someone tell me please!?..thnx

Eddie

Number of posts : 2
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

music - Playin music by artists in piano!! Empty Re: Playin music by artists in piano!!

Post by Thomandy Sat May 31, 2008 7:13 am

Hi Welcome Eddi§! =) Nice to have you here! Just one thing, to be honest, you really need dots and signs in your writing. It is SO hard to read! Razz But, anyways! Welcome Smile Enjoy! Wink
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

music - Playin music by artists in piano!! Empty Re: Playin music by artists in piano!!

Post by VictorCS Sat May 31, 2008 8:42 am

thomandy wrote:Just one thing, to be honest, you really need dots and signs in your writing.

I agree, but lets get to the case. I play on a 61key keboard, and I can play most modern songs, some classical pieces will need more, but there isnt alot of times you need 88keys, but it's good to have, because I have started practised songs I cant finish because I need 88keys.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:48 am

Oh! so u dont really need 88 keys alot, but it is good 2 have at just in case right!?..hmm i think i understand now thanks alot!. i always wanted to know that. and yeah i should have putted some dots there sorry about that!!

Eddie

Number of posts : 2
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:05 am

I recomend 88 keys if your buying somthing new!!! Smile
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by VictorCS Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:13 am

thomandy wrote:I recomend 88 keys if your buying somthing new!!! Smile

Better to buy em all when you first buy king
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down