Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell-o everybody

4 posters

Go down

Hell-o everybody Empty Hell-o everybody

Post by BiVOL Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:15 am

ello,
Most of you know me (actually don't know me) as BiVOL, my real name is Gabriel or short Gabi. I'm 20 yo I'm from Bucharest (Romania) and to my shame I must admit I don't have a piano nor a keyboard. I've stumble across Lypur's videos while watching others, and I realized he had the best piano lessons on youtube and all free of charge. Although I didn't knew much about piano I understood some of the things he was explaining, and he was doing it without beeing boring, well actually he was quite funny Smile
I don't have any musical preparation, I'm an amateur, I've only worked (or should I say "played") with some programs, but nothing strictly piano-related, made some tracks because I'm a creative nature, so many times I simply "feel the need" to create something Smile I also like to draw alot Very Happy
As my musical preferences, I have a weakness for rock, but I'm very open minded and I also listen to other genre like reggae (I'm still kinda new into that, I've started with the begining, Bob Marley, The Toots and the Maytals etc), rap, pop, house etc and of course classic music when I want to get away from all those crazy rock madness and just chill out Smile
I'm a funny person (or at least I try to be one), I hate being serious all the time, and definitely don't want to "grow up" and become a "dull adult". I like stand up comedy, and I`m happy to see that here too in Romania ppl are starting to notice it, and we already have a couple of guys doing stand up regularly for some time now, but we still have a long way to go. I`m not a sports maniac, though I watch my national team's football matches (soccer that is) from time to time, snooker (i suck at playing it Very Happy) and I like riding my bike through the mountains.
I'm not a religious person, though I've been born as a christen, I slowly drifted to atheism. I do believe that ppl should be good to one another, and not to kill each other over their religion. I don't have anything against any religion as long as you keep it to yourself it's ok.
This pretty much sums it all up, I think I already wrote more than I should`ve, but I guess beeing long-tongue is just another one of my flaws Very Happy (I`ve many flaws by the way)
Hope this site will become bigger and bigger (actually I`m sure it will), with lots of ppl eager to learn the piano, I'm confident they`ll find what they need here. Lypur you're doing a great job helping them all, keep up the good work 👍
Cheers!

BiVOL
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 7
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Hell-o everybody Empty Re: Hell-o everybody

Post by Admin Andrew Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 am

BiVOL wrote:ello,
Most of you know me (actually don't know me) as BiVOL, my real name is Gabriel or short Gabi. I'm 20 yo I'm from Bucharest (Romania) and to my shame I must admit I don't have a piano nor a keyboard. I've stumble across Lypur's videos while watching others, and I realized he had the best piano lessons on youtube and all free of charge. Although I didn't knew much about piano I understood some of the things he was explaining, and he was doing it without beeing boring, well actually he was quite funny Smile
I don't have any musical preparation, I'm an amateur, I've only worked (or should I say "played") with some programs, but nothing strictly piano-related, made some tracks because I'm a creative nature, so many times I simply "feel the need" to create something Smile I also like to draw alot Very Happy
As my musical preferences, I have a weakness for rock, but I'm very open minded and I also listen to other genre like reggae (I'm still kinda new into that, I've started with the begining, Bob Marley, The Toots and the Maytals etc), rap, pop, house etc and of course classic music when I want to get away from all those crazy rock madness and just chill out Smile
I'm a funny person (or at least I try to be one), I hate being serious all the time, and definitely don't want to "grow up" and become a "dull adult". I like stand up comedy, and I`m happy to see that here too in Romania ppl are starting to notice it, and we already have a couple of guys doing stand up regularly for some time now, but we still have a long way to go. I`m not a sports maniac, though I watch my national team's football matches (soccer that is) from time to time, snooker (i suck at playing it Very Happy) and I like riding my bike through the mountains.
I'm not a religious person, though I've been born as a christen, I slowly drifted to atheism. I do believe that ppl should be good to one another, and not to kill each other over their religion. I don't have anything against any religion as long as you keep it to yourself it's ok.
This pretty much sums it all up, I think I already wrote more than I should`ve, but I guess beeing long-tongue is just another one of my flaws Very Happy (I`ve many flaws by the way)
Hope this site will become bigger and bigger (actually I`m sure it will), with lots of ppl eager to learn the piano, I'm confident they`ll find what they need here. Lypur you're doing a great job helping them all, keep up the good work 👍
Cheers!

Hey man!

aww thanks! That was REALLY interesting reading your whole background there! I don't think you wrote to much at all! I wish more people would go into more detail! One of the things about me is, i'm always interested in people, so they can talk about themselves as much as they like, and i'm soo curious and enthralled with learning more about people! So I found what you said very awesome to read!

About what you said about being a Christian, and then you're slowly drifting to being atheist....that SO reminds me of me...I was christian when i was younger, then through my teens i started to drift towards being an atheist....then i basically was one, but then some crazy things happened to me, and I just become a Christian again, this time being baptisted etc. Yea I try not to say so much about it because, I'm sure people don't want to hear about it, so I just believe what I believe and that's that. Very Happy

You should really get a keyboard and then you could follow along alittle! ^_^ btw, i really loved that video you made of me with southpark! it's one of my favorite fan videos to this day! ^_^
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by kel2corkey Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Hey,BiVOL.
I saw the south park video,it is really cool.

Did you do it on ms Paint ?
take care
Kel
kel2corkey
kel2corkey
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Fork lift truck driver
Length of time playing piano : I've had a keyboard for 15 years

http://uk.youtube.com/user/kel2corkey

Back to top Go down

Post by BiVOL Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:49 am

kel2corkey wrote:Hey,BiVOL.
I saw the south park video,it is really cool.

Did you do it on ms Paint ?
take care
Kel
hehe yeah Very Happy south park rulzz <3 Smile

BiVOL
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by g0tfish Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:00 am

o0 i think i've seen it too =] gj!
g0tfish
g0tfish
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Female Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Currently unemployed, Car/mechanic, piano, sleeping and eating
Length of time playing piano : owned a keyboard since little with no experience until now
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down