Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about me...

4 posters

Go down

about me... Empty about me...

Post by Furelisa Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 am

Hi everybody! Smile I currently live in Prince George, Canada, but I was born and raised in Russia (go Russia! cheers )
I started learning how to play just over a month ago and LOVE it Smile As I posted earlier, Andrew is my piano teacher in real life Smile So if you want to know any inside info on Andrew, give me a shout Wink
Furelisa
Furelisa
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 8
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

about me... Empty Re: about me...

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:58 am

Furelisa wrote:Hi everybody! Smile I currently live in Prince George, Canada, but I was born and raised in Russia (go Russia! cheers )
I started learning how to play just over a month ago and LOVE it Smile As I posted earlier, Andrew is my piano teacher in real life Smile So if you want to know any inside info on Andrew, give me a shout Wink

Laughing , what inside information are you going to give them?
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Furelisa Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:01 am

we'll see... Smile *hundreds of possibilities running through her mind*
Furelisa
Furelisa
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:07 am

Furelisa wrote:we'll see... Smile *hundreds of possibilities running through her mind*

shudders...oh no.... affraid
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:14 pm

hey Furelisa give them to me pls Laughing as much as you can...hehe... tongue alright,that sounds kidding but great if it's gonna happen...anyway,hi,i'm Diep from Vietnam, i've never learnt how to play piano,but thanks to some reasons made me found out Andrew's video on youtub,it has been urging me so bad recently (you are awesome Andrew,such a great teacher and fun guy and thanks a million.. Wink i'm now busy with school but i often watch your videos and practise myself at home when i'm free from class,that's really beautiful feeling...thanks piano and thanks Andrew again Very Happy ,1 more thing,your BIO inspired me miraculously,you are wonderful and i'm sure GOD is always Blessing you for whatever you have tried to fight for yourself and whatever you have done for any other people-specially someone who love to learn playing piano like us,you are not only a teacher of piano or skate,AWESOME...take care and keep going,wish you lots of happiness and blessings as you deserve to recieve,and happy with your family,friends and your GF Angela Cool
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 pm

DiepGB wrote:hey Furelisa give them to me pls Laughing as much as you can...hehe... tongue alright,that sounds kidding but great if it's gonna happen...anyway,hi,i'm Diep from Vietnam, i've never learnt how to play piano,but thanks to some reasons made me found out Andrew's video on youtub,it has been urging me so bad recently (you are awesome Andrew,such a great teacher and fun guy and thanks a million.. Wink i'm now busy with school but i often watch your videos and practise myself at home when i'm free from class,that's really beautiful feeling...thanks piano and thanks Andrew again Very Happy ,1 more thing,your BIO inspired me miraculously,you are wonderful and i'm sure GOD is always Blessing you for whatever you have tried to fight for yourself and whatever you have done for any other people-specially someone who love to learn playing piano like us,you are not only a teacher of piano or skate,AWESOME...take care and keep going,wish you lots of happiness and blessings as you deserve to recieve,and happy with your family,friends and your GF Angela Cool

Thank you so much! That was such a WONDERFUL message!

To me, it's just an honor to be doing what i'm doing. I think everyone has a skill, a gift a passion, whatever you like to call it that is inside them. It's this passion that they can share on. Sometimes it doesn't always go well, or they don't get an oppertunity to share much of it. That's why i'm so honored by this. I thank you very much for the opportunity to be of service Very Happy Good luck in the future!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Admin Andrew wrote:
DiepGB wrote:hey Furelisa give them to me pls Laughing as much as you can...hehe... tongue alright,that sounds kidding but great if it's gonna happen...anyway,hi,i'm Diep from Vietnam, i've never learnt how to play piano,but thanks to some reasons made me found out Andrew's video on youtub,it has been urging me so bad recently (you are awesome Andrew,such a great teacher and fun guy and thanks a million.. Wink i'm now busy with school but i often watch your videos and practise myself at home when i'm free from class,that's really beautiful feeling...thanks piano and thanks Andrew again Very Happy ,1 more thing,your BIO inspired me miraculously,you are wonderful and i'm sure GOD is always Blessing you for whatever you have tried to fight for yourself and whatever you have done for any other people-specially someone who love to learn playing piano like us,you are not only a teacher of piano or skate,AWESOME...take care and keep going,wish you lots of happiness and blessings as you deserve to recieve,and happy with your family,friends and your GF Angela Cool

To me, it's just an honor to be doing what i'm doing. I think everyone has a skill, a gift a passion, whatever you like to call it that is inside them. It's this passion that they can share on. Sometimes it doesn't always go well, or they don't get an oppertunity to share much of it. That's why i'm so honored by this. I thank you very much for the opportunity to be of service Very Happy Good luck in the future!

Awesome Very Happy

+

Where is furelisa?? Razz She is a moderator?? Hehe, not a very active moderater hey? Wink
I think you should find the sword!!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Andrew Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Thomandy wrote:
Admin Andrew wrote:

Awesome Very Happy

+

Where is furelisa?? Razz She is a moderator?? Hehe, not a very active moderater hey? Wink
I think you should find the sword!!

Yea, I think I'm going to axe her moderating status since she's never here. And I'll give you mod status, like i said i would a while ago. Just don't go abusing your new powers ^_^
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:54 am

Admin Andrew wrote:
Yea, I think I'm going to axe her moderating status since she's never here. And I'll give you mod status, like i said i would a while ago. Just don't go abusing your new powers ^_^

Yeah Smile

Hehe, no abusing, no fun Wink Haha, just kidding of course lol!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Basketball where's Furelisa....???(cuz i'm still waiting for her reply..maybe we will have some new idea about this topic then...hehe... bom )
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 pm

where're all the pics eh?i remember i did look at them before,but now don't know where... Rolling Eyes help Question
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:52 pm

DiepGB wrote:where're all the pics eh?i remember i did look at them before,but now don't know where... Rolling Eyes help Question

Hi Very Happy I dont know what pics you are talking about, but I know that FurElisa has been gone for a LONG time.
She hasnt posted anything in ages. But she might be back, when of if so I dont know!
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 pm

hey,the folder that Andrew's pic was the first one and i think the next one was yours Rolling Eyes but i could not remember the title or name of that folder.. Sad
ye,it looks like she has gone in quite a long time eh? Laughing anyway,just want to have a bit fun,not that come here to just wait for only her...hehe...do you think so? Cool
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:12 pm

DiepGB wrote:hey,the folder that Andrew's pic was the first one and i think the next one was yours Rolling Eyes but i could not remember the title or name of that folder.. Sad
ye,it looks like she has gone in quite a long time eh? Laughing anyway,just want to have a bit fun,not that come here to just wait for only her...hehe...do you think so? Cool

Aaah, I see... Hm, dont remember that folders name either. There is quite a few here now Razz

Well yeah, you got to have some fun Wink And hopefully this forum can give some pleasure to you Very Happy
At least it has done so for me Smile You got to keep on asking questions Very Happy And just wrose around. There a alot of performances in the Performance Folder. I got a topic of my own, Andrew got on and some others to Very Happy
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:43 am

oh ye hey,i watched yours last night(i know you have posted them there few months ago,but i'm new,hehe) but too sleepy so did not comment,the Canon in D...woa...i don't believe that you've only played piano for 6 months..that's great...i wish i could play like you did with just 6 months,hihi,anyway i'm trying to do so,but i would love and kinda like some Christian songs or music or something like that..ya.... Very Happy
(oopppsss is this place for comments on your videos Rolling Eyes but never mind,as long as you read this..) Razz
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:18 am

DiepGB wrote:oh ye hey,i watched yours last night(i know you have posted them there few months ago,but i'm new,hehe) but too sleepy so did not comment,the Canon in D...woa...i don't believe that you've only played piano for 6 months..that's great...i wish i could play like you did with just 6 months,hihi,anyway i'm trying to do so,but i would love and kinda like some Christian songs or music or something like that..ya.... Very Happy
(oopppsss is this place for comments on your videos Rolling Eyes but never mind,as long as you read this..) Razz

Tnx Smile And the Canon is old now. I had actually only played My Piano for 3days(and keyboard for 3months) when I recorded it. Smile You should get a topic there aswell. Then you can get feedback and comments on your playing. Good and bad critic so you can get better. That what it is all about Very Happy
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

yeah you are right,i don't mind criticism,in contrast that's good for me to be encouraged for the next time.i now can play the GreenSleeves(of course just a very easy version,i've been learning piano on internet from Andrew's video),but i don't kow why when i recorded it by my cam,i did not hear any sound...dam...maybe i did not know how to use it Embarassed and then,how to posted it in here like you did either....OMG..i'm so gonna attend the basic IT class as well Rolling Eyes hehe
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:53 am

DiepGB wrote:yeah you are right,i don't mind criticism,in contrast that's good for me to be encouraged for the next time.i now can play the GreenSleeves(of course just a very easy version,i've been learning piano on internet from Andrew's video),but i don't kow why when i recorded it by my cam,i did not hear any sound...dam...maybe i did not know how to use it Embarassed and then,how to posted it in here like you did either....OMG..i'm so gonna attend the basic IT class as well Rolling Eyes hehe

Ah, maby your cam dont got a mic? Or it might be broken. Many cams come with mic and many without. And they break easly... Also, you got to have a channel or user on Youtube as you probably got since you are watching Andrews Vids.
Just go to your channel, and a little link at the top says: upload. Use that and just follow the guide.

Then when its all uploaded and proccesed you go watch your vid and cope the full tekst/ in the adressline. The place you type fex: www.youtube.com or www.howtoplaypiano.ca - Everything must be copyed all nr ect.

Then just past it in your own created performancetopic. Just go to that topic: Choose Create New Topic
make a title that discribes who you are and that it is your performances Smile And then past the link Smile

It sems like alot,but its easy when you get the hang of it Very Happy
Thomandy
Thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by DiepGB Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 pm

cheers it makes sense ya,thanks a lot,i will try to do this and post it there asap flower
DiepGB
DiepGB
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content