Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest)

3 posters

Go down

very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest) Empty very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest)

Post by jytte Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi all,

Here is a danish christmas song (Det kimer nu til julefest), that I happen to like a lot (singing it endlessly as a child). One reason for liking it is, that it is easy to learn and play for someone like me (5 weeks of playing). I could not find any sheet music for this, so I wrote it myself (musescore) and added my own chords. Knowing how hard it is to find easy songs to play, I thought I'd share it.

PDF sheet music in pdf format, with my fingerings (with the lyrics, for anyone understanding danish, he he)

MSCZ sheet music file for MuseScore (for anyone who might want to continue work on this)

MIDI midi rendering of the sheet music (doesn't really do the song justice, sounds a lot better on the piano)

This is the only version (worth listening to) that I could find on Youtube, not the greatest, but it gives you an idea of how pretty the song is.

I forgot to add it to the sheet, so here is the missing info:
melody by C. Balle 1850
text ny N.F.S. Grundtvig 1817

Enjoy
jytte
jytte
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 268
Length of time playing piano : Since July 2009 (Yamaha PSR E313) SHEET COLLECTION ON MY WEBSITE
Guru Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-19

http://www.piano.christrup.net

Back to top Go down

very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest) Empty Re: very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest)

Post by aendym Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Nice! I know this song! Thanks for posting it... It might be a bit too early for Christmas-Songs, but who knows how long it will take me to get it down properly!!!
Thanks for your post!!
aendym
aendym
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 208
Job/hobbies : Teacher - other than that painting, drawing and being creative
Length of time playing piano : August 2009
Guru Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest) Empty Re: very easy song for the beginners (det kimer nu til julefest)

Post by jytte Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 am

Yea, I also figured that getting started on some Christmas tunes right around now wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe by then I'll have 4 or 5 of them down pat, so I can play them nicely for the holidays Laughing

Apart from that, it seems that Christmas songs share the virtue of being short and easy to play.
jytte
jytte
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Female Number of posts : 268
Length of time playing piano : Since July 2009 (Yamaha PSR E313) SHEET COLLECTION ON MY WEBSITE
Guru Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-19

http://www.piano.christrup.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenyxx Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks a lot, I needed easy songs to practice! It's really hard to find easy songs you're right!

Phenyxx
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 8
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down