Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original arrangement may sound great but sheet music sounds bad...

2 posters

Go down

Original arrangement may sound great but sheet music sounds bad... Empty Original arrangement may sound great but sheet music sounds bad...

Post by kentaku_sama Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

It isn't right that when I arrange something to piano is sounds great but if I make a sheet music I can't get the timing good enough Mainly because I have to do it by hand I have no way or real time recording. That would solve all my sheet music problems if I could record it live and then the computer transcribes it but I don't know how people do that. Anyone else have this problem? Then again I guess it could be because if I can't read it it dosen't work backwards either. Meaning if you can't read a sychopated rhythm then you can't transcribe it either. Crying or Very sad
kentaku_sama
kentaku_sama
Well-known Pianist
Well-known Pianist

Male Number of posts : 155
Job/hobbies : Manga, Drawing, Music, Japanese Language
Length of time playing piano : 3 or 4 years seriously
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Original arrangement may sound great but sheet music sounds bad... Empty Re: Original arrangement may sound great but sheet music sounds bad...

Post by VictorCS Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

I record in FruityLoops, and export what I've play'd into midi. But this doesnt always get correct, and you'll have to do some manual editing.
VictorCS
VictorCS

Male Number of posts : 944
Length of time playing piano : Started playing seriously in 2007, and been doing so since.
Guru Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down