Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ANdre!!Finally, I downloaded 35 of your video lessons!!!What am I supposed to do now???

2 posters

Go down

lessons - Hi ANdre!!Finally, I downloaded 35 of your video lessons!!!What am I supposed to do now??? Empty Hi ANdre!!Finally, I downloaded 35 of your video lessons!!!What am I supposed to do now???

Post by The King Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:17 am

Hi Andrew!!!

How are you?? Finally, I have downloaded all of your Video Lessons ( I mean I have 35 of them now)

Wow, you have magic in your hands...I'd watched you playing Fur Elise...You're are too good....I wish I could play like that someday....

But, I am not able to decide how to start?? I have been through 4 of your tutorials...It was so very much Helpful...Now, I have learnt a bit about proper finger positions and techniques....

But, I don't know more about chords and other things yet except for major chords....that's it....

Can you tell me , where should I Continue from...I mean to say.....I've just gained a litlle knowledge about piano and there are lot more things in your lessons...some of which are tougher...because, I'm just a beginner....and, Learning Piano is a tough job...So, what am I supposed to do, sir??

Should I go through all of your lessons thoroughly and serially or should I stick to most basic things ( I mean the first few lessons)??And, what about chords?? How to practice them??

I'm quite desperate, Sir...Please give me some suggestions....

And oh, I'm not in plans of attending Music Schools ( because of lack of time)....So, you and your lessons are all what I'm counting on??

I'll apologise, if these messages get unnerving to you sometimes....because you know, it's so frustrating at the beginning of learning anything....So, please tell me if it's annoying.

Take care,

Peace and love,
-Smith

The King
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Medical Student,Music,Graphics Designing,Nature Photgraphy etc.
Length of time playing piano : Just started to learn ( 2 months back)
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

lessons - Hi ANdre!!Finally, I downloaded 35 of your video lessons!!!What am I supposed to do now??? Empty Re: Hi ANdre!!Finally, I downloaded 35 of your video lessons!!!What am I supposed to do now???

Post by Admin Andrew Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 am

Hey Smith,

Try not to get to nervous, after all I've been playing for 17 years, I didn't just learn to play like I do over night.

It's great to be motivated, just don't let yourself get scared. Take things in a way that is comfortable and focused. Try focusing on my first 10 lessons until you know them moderately well. If you are finding one topic frustrating, don't worry you can always skip ahead and come back to it later, You'll learn lots from my later videos that can help you understand the earlier videos even more. So Try skipping through all the lessons until you get to the end while you focus on one lesson at a time. Take time to practise lots. ^_^

Take care,
Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down