Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piano Im sooooo Done

3 posters

Go down

piano - Piano Im sooooo Done Empty Piano Im sooooo Done

Post by Marlyn Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Mad Im sooo done with my lessons...im not getting any my teacher already complained...so at the end of the semester im sooo done and looking for a private tutor....Sorry Im stressed out had to vent. Sad Crying or Very sad
Marlyn
Marlyn
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Female Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Chatting,Reading,Writing,Playing Piano
Length of time playing piano : Since 9/22/08
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://www.facebook.com/Marlyn1982

Back to top Go down

piano - Piano Im sooooo Done Empty Re: Piano Im sooooo Done

Post by pianohama Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Marlyn wrote:Mad Im sooo done with my lessons...im not getting any my teacher already complained...so at the end of the semester im sooo done and looking for a private tutor....Sorry Im stressed out had to vent. Sad Crying or Very sad

You can't expect to be good at something your first lesson. Take your time, your mind need it's time to break down new information. Don't give up to easy. You have the Internet. Homestudying is good, and make sure you always come prepared to your lesson, ask your teacher in advance what you should be looking into, then you'll have tons easier to understand when you go to the lesson!

Good Luck!
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlyn Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

pianohama wrote:
Marlyn wrote:Mad Im sooo done with my lessons...im not getting any my teacher already complained...so at the end of the semester im sooo done and looking for a private tutor....Sorry Im stressed out had to vent. Sad Crying or Very sad

You can't expect to be good at something your first lesson. Take your time, your mind need it's time to break down new information. Don't give up to easy. You have the Internet. Homestudying is good, and make sure you always come prepared to your lesson, ask your teacher in advance what you should be looking into, then you'll have tons easier to understand when you go to the lesson!

Good Luck!
I need a new teacher that understands my learning limitations....she already complained to my parents because i asked to repeat something..I dont have the patients for classrooms I need the attention on me only.
Marlyn
Marlyn
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

As you said yourself, I'd advise you to take private lessons then. Some people prefer to be one on one with a teacher, but don't give up so easy. Learning to play piano takes a lot of time and patience, and that's usually with every instrument. Don't stress yourself out either, take your time and learn at your own pace! And definitely surf on this forum for help whenever you need it, we'll be glad to help you out with something.
Jordan
Jordan

Male Number of posts : 244
Job/hobbies : Music, piano
Length of time playing piano : I've been playing on and off since I was 8 years old
Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlyn Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Jordan wrote:As you said yourself, I'd advise you to take private lessons then. Some people prefer to be one on one with a teacher, but don't give up so easy. Learning to play piano takes a lot of time and patience, and that's usually with every instrument. Don't stress yourself out either, take your time and learn at your own pace! And definitely surf on this forum for help whenever you need it, we'll be glad to help you out with something.
u are soooo right i should have said im soooo done with classrooms.
Marlyn
Marlyn
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Back to top Go down