Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does an electronic piano last?

Go down

piano  https - afpa hooxs com - How long does an electronic piano last? Empty How long does an electronic piano last?

Post by Benoit Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 am

I bought a DGX-620 four years ago and I am satisfied by it. However, I have the feeling that the key weight is lighter and lighter...I don't know if it is me who is stronger and stronger or the keyboard which is weaker and weaker:D I have also the feeling that the touches makes more and more noise, which disturbs me when I play with no headphones but with the speakers.

I am thinking about buying a new keyboard with more weighted keys and three pedals. I am thinking about buying an "expensive" model. However, I would like to know how long a keyboard can be used... The manufacturers never speak about that and do not give life-guarantees :p How long can I hope playing with a RD-700GX by Roland? 4 years, 10 years, 20 years?

I invite you to give the brand and model you have and how long you have been using it (if you play every day).

Benoit
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 32
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down