Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im also your student from now but im not a doctor.im just a student.

2 posters

Go down

Im also your student from now but im not a doctor.im just a student. Empty Im also your student from now but im not a doctor.im just a student.

Post by prasanna Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm

A student trying to be a "music director" can i?your answer as your student please_________ anyway in my point of view(pov)i would become, as im working more than 5 hours in music.
Name : Prasanna AGE : 22
prasanphotographer@yahoo.co.in Is that you directly contact.if you are how do i know.
I like you because of your nice thought of kindness since yearly teen i think. But in the world there are less people like you and me...
anyway, i like to watch your old vedios as well as current in same topics like lesson 1 old and new with hd camera.im in third lesson 2nd day watching.becoz of my network is slow to learn than me.144kbps.

it was easily understandable,and yet very energitic and happy to watch you as i feel u as my friend and best friend while watchin 2 years back vedios.And I respect YOU AS MY MASTER ALL TIME if i learnt to be a music director. and i will try to contact you continously. bye, take care...

Last edited by prasanna on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add my detail)

prasanna
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Number of posts : 5
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Im also your student from now but im not a doctor.im just a student. Empty Re: Im also your student from now but im not a doctor.im just a student.

Post by Admin Andrew Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind words. You said want to be a "music director"? well, It might take several years before you can accomplish this, but I believe that people can accomplish whatever they work very hard at. Once you've finished my videos let me know if you have any questions. ^_^
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down