Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2.

2 posters

Go down

chopin - Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2. Empty Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2.

Post by Lizzy Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2.
I can manage all the treble clef notes,but the bass clef notes are just too hard for me at this time.
I do have the easy version in the book I got with my keyboard but unfortunatley the print is very light and I can not read it properly.
I would be very grateful (if you do have it,) if you could send it to smithharrison @talktalk.net
Thanks in advance Lizzy.

Lizzy
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 23
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

chopin - Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2. Empty Re: Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2.

Post by Alex|Rag Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:35 pm

I would recommand waiting. Don't try a song that you know is too hard for you. Wink
Alex|Rag
Alex|Rag
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 15
Length of time playing piano : 3 months
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

chopin - Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2. Empty Re: Does any one have the easy version of sheet music for Chopin Nocturne Op.9 no.2.

Post by Lizzy Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm

I find its one of the ways to improve,I do play easy music then get bored with it so try something harder.
I just love Nocturne OP.9-2 and am frustrated that I can not find the easy version of it.The treble remains the same on both pieces,its just the bass thats a lot easier on the easy one,suppose its not all that easy for a beginner I have been teaching myself to play since October.I also make faster progress by playing music I like.

Lizzy
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down