Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about some Christmas cheer?

3 posters

Go down

How about some Christmas cheer? Empty How about some Christmas cheer?

Post by CaptainAhabNZ Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am

Hey Andrew,
are you going to make a Christmas video?, you know "around the piano" Christmas, playing some Christmas tunes etc, wearing a santa hat that sort of thing >> santa. ..... here I'll even get you started......"ahem......Jingle bells, Rudolph smells, Robin laid an egg......EVERYBODY SING! or as my friends from India say everybodys SINGH!!!! cheers .

Ain't Christmas great......woo hooo happy Christmas to you Andrew and to all the piano folks rendeer

CaptainAhabNZ
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Male Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : Piano (of course!), guitar, & Sailing
Length of time playing piano : 2 months
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

How about some Christmas cheer? Empty Re: How about some Christmas cheer?

Post by Admin Andrew Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:20 am

CaptainAhabNZ wrote:Hey Andrew,
are you going to make a Christmas video?, you know "around the piano" Christmas, playing some Christmas tunes etc, wearing a santa hat that sort of thing >> santa. ..... here I'll even get you started......"ahem......Jingle bells, Rudolph smells, Robin laid an egg......EVERYBODY SING! or as my friends from India say everybodys SINGH!!!! cheers .

Ain't Christmas great......woo hooo happy Christmas to you Andrew and to all the piano folks rendeer

haha Smile well. I would but recording is kind of hard now, the house is all messed up from renovations so I don't have a place to record. I hope you understand! Thomas made a WONDERFUL video Smile I featured it on my channel for the past week. I'll be leaving it up for awhile still. So that's my way of spreading the holiday cheer! santa

Sadly that's the best I can do!
Admin Andrew
Admin Andrew
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1277
Job/hobbies : Piano teacher, pianist
Length of time playing piano : Started in 1992; 17 years of playing.
Guru Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-22

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomandy Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:31 am

Admin Andrew wrote:
CaptainAhabNZ wrote:Hey Andrew,

haha Smile well. I would but recording is kind of hard now, the house is all messed up from renovations so I don't have a place to record. I hope you understand! Thomas made a WONDERFUL video Smile I featured it on my channel for the past week. I'll be leaving it up for awhile still. So that's my way of spreading the holiday cheer! santa

Sadly that's the best I can do!

Then the best is pretty good, isn't it? Wink hehe - I'm at least EXTREMELY grateful for the feature. Smile
And I have gotten lots of msg/comments that is actually Gets people in the Christmas-Mood santa And thats cool rendeer

And In the vid I actually whear a Santa-hat(is that the name for it)
You can only see it at a couple of places though when I move a little ect Razz
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down