Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what should i be focusing on?

3 posters

Go down

what should i be focusing on? Empty what should i be focusing on?

Post by poper Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 am

hi andrew, may i know what song should i be practicing. i played piano for about 2 year and quitted for 4 years and now im back..so i was wondering what song should i be practicing..

thank you

Smile
poper
poper
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : playing piano
Length of time playing piano : i play paino for 2 years and quited and now im back all thanks to andrew
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

what should i be focusing on? Empty Re: what should i be focusing on?

Post by Thomandy Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:43 am

poper wrote:hi andrew, may i know what song should i be practicing. i played piano for about 2 year and quitted for 4 years and now im back..so i was wondering what song should i be practicing..

thank you

Smile

It all depends on how good you are?? 2 years of experience can mean alot! So thats hard for anyone to tell you! I have played for soon a year, and play pieces like maple leaf rag ect... I know people that have played for the same lenght of time plays pieces like twinkle twinkle star ect - easy versions, so its very hard for anyone to say.

What pieces could you play perfect when you quit? Id say try to pick them back up, if its getting good fast, then try something harder. Then harder ect untill you play Lizt Wink hehe
Thomandy
Thomandy

Male Number of posts : 2616
Job/hobbies : Bachelor in Social Childcare
Length of time playing piano : 1 year
Guru Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://www.youtube.com/thomandy

Back to top Go down

Post by poper Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:57 am

Thomandy wrote:
poper wrote:hi andrew, may i know what song should i be practicing. i played piano for about 2 year and quitted for 4 years and now im back..so i was wondering what song should i be practicing..

thank you

Smile

It all depends on how good you are?? 2 years of experience can mean alot! So thats hard for anyone to tell you! I have played for soon a year, and play pieces like maple leaf rag ect... I know people that have played for the same lenght of time plays pieces like twinkle twinkle star ect - easy versions, so its very hard for anyone to say.

What pieces could you play perfect when you quit? Id say try to pick them back up, if its getting good fast, then try something harder. Then harder ect untill you play Lizt Wink hehe

oh ok..thank you so much haha..basically for me i only had 1 lesson per two week so adding together for 2 years i only had very little exp..so i think im only a below average ? but im in band for 9 years as a percussionist so i was wondering what grade am i standing..
poper
poper
Beginner pianist
Beginner pianist

Male Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : playing piano
Length of time playing piano : i play paino for 2 years and quited and now im back all thanks to andrew
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by pianohama Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:03 pm

thank you

Smile

practice what you want to learn..
pianohama
pianohama
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Number of posts : 462
Guru Points : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum