Andrew Furmanczyk Piano Academy :: Learn How To Play Piano
Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enjoy your time with the music community! Log in now to start posting!

~Andrew Furmanczyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what songs are suitable for a beginner

2 posters

Go down

beginner - what songs are suitable for a beginner Empty what songs are suitable for a beginner

Post by danaxyzw Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Hello everyone,
i m at the beginning of a beautiful relation with the music-lol-, going from a passive listener to a player. Can u tell me what songs are suitable for early practicing, for bolth hands...I just need some titles i ll search the sheets on the net. Thanks a lot, and please forgive my bad spelling... lol!
danaxyzw
danaxyzw
Intermediate Pianist
Intermediate Pianist

Female Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : toystore for living, music, movies, love nature esspecially in summer, good books, and few other i can t think of...
Length of time playing piano : some time, self teaching...slow progress
Guru Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

beginner - what songs are suitable for a beginner Empty Re: what songs are suitable for a beginner

Post by maggiekedves Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 pm

danaxyzw wrote:Hello everyone,
i m at the beginning of a beautiful relation with the music-lol-, going from a passive listener to a player. Can u tell me what songs are suitable for early practicing, for bolth hands...I just need some titles i ll search the sheets on the net. Thanks a lot, and please forgive my bad spelling... lol!

There is a forum in General discussions

Learning tools for beginners - the notes, chords and eartraining (https://afpa.hooxs.com/general-piano-discussion-f4/learning-tools-for-beginners-the-notes-chords-and-eartraining-t46.htm) where you can find several sources for beginners with links too.

If I were you I would get a book for beginners like Alfred's Piano Books or Faber's Adult Piano Adventures. If you spend enough time on practising you will grow these books out pretty fast but it is better to have a stable base knowledge than just try to play. That is why Andrew try to teach us the basics so after you learnt those you can play any kind of songs whether it is easy or hard.

In the same forum you can also find a topic on sheet music internet sources.
Have fun with it
maggiekedves
maggiekedves
Recognized Teacher
Recognized Teacher

Female Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : SLCC student - Nursing ////// music is like air
Length of time playing piano : 10 months ( time is running :) )
Guru Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiekedves

Back to top Go down